My Wedding Pics from SGOR!!

Hey Everyone!

We are back from our 10-day Wedding and Honeymoon at SGOR! We had an amazing time! I am so happy we went with Sandals for the wedding and for this extended vacation; we had such a positive experience.

I am in the process of writing my review, but it is lengthy, lol, so I will need a bit of time to finish. In the meantime, I thought I would post my pictures for anyone who is interested. I found it a bit difficult to post pictures directly to the thread, so I hope it is okay that I posted Facebook links. You don't need to have a Facebook account to view the pics. Just copy and paste the links below into a new browser window. Let me know if there is any problem viewing the links or if this is a forum no-no. I just hope that sharing my photos can help anyone getting married at a Sandals or SGOR specifically.

This first album is some of the pics that the Sandals photographer took of our ceremony, reception, and then around the grounds and the watersports beach. Our ceremony took place at the Reef Terrace Gazebo location, and we were scheduled for 4:00pm, but it ran a little late (I asked the planner if we could have a civil ceremony, as a Christian ceremony is standard, and they had to call him in especially for our wedding; he called to say he was stuck in traffic, lol). I think we were only about 15 minutes behind, though, but it worked out nicely because we got to enjoy more of the sunset in our pictures. We are pretty easy going lol, and it was only my hubby and I present at the ceremony.

Sarah Photos - Wedding: Here's a lil' peek! | Facebook

The second album is our Trash The Dress pics, which I am so thrilled with. I got the idea from this forum, and not many people in my area have heard of the TTD movement. I have to say THANKS SO MUCH to the girls on this forum as this was one of the most fun parts of our wedding experience, and family and friends are loving them. My husband is an amateur photographer and he took them with a Canon 40D. When he was in the photos with me, he used a remote control. I know they are not totally professional and he's still photoshopping some of them, but I am so proud of his work and we really loved working together on it.

Sarah Photos - Trash the Dress | Facebook

I really hope these can be of help and let me know if you have any questions. My detailed review is soon to come!!

Official Mrs. P, lolsmile03.gif

Mrs. P - Congrats!! You looked beautiful in your pics! I absolutely loved your flowers. I also loved that your hubby did your TTD pics. My FI will be doing mine. We are getting married next month in Cozumel. The east side of Cozumel has many deserted beaches where we are planning to take the pics the day after the wedding. Like your Husband, my FI is an amateur photog and REALLY good with photoshop. he is really looking forward to taking the pics and hadn't heard of TTD until I showed him this site. Now, he is researching TTD!!

Congrats again!

CONGRATS to you and your hubby on your wedding, Sarah!

Your ceremony and TTD pictures were amazing -- you looked so gorgeous! As I am planning on being an SGOR bride myself, let me please say that your photos and (upcoming review - can't wait!) are ssooo helpful!

Thanks in advance!

Christie

P.S. I absolutely loved the TTD pic of you standing on that cement block with the water as your background -- simply perfect!

• 1 year later...