Bermuda anyone?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 ssarmien

• 4 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:04 PM

Was looking into the fairmont southampton for a possible wedding in may 2010. I would very much appreciate any advice, suggestions, reviews.. open to any info.. thanks so much in advance

#2 amybermuda

• 870 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 07:41 PM

I live in Bermuda so can only reccomend things as a local, but the SH Princess would be a very nice place for a wedding. They have a bar called the wine cellar thats awesome after your recpetion and they have a fab spa too. You can get married on the beach and have the reception down by the water in a private restaurant. The other great place is the Reefs. I had a friend get married there and they were very complimentary of the staff.

#3 estella1007

• 475 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:18 AM

I am also getting married in Bermuda! I can't really recommend a specific place, but definitely WILL recommend my planner. She is great! Here is her site...Welcome to AWESOME! Events

#4 ssarmien

• 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:32 PM

thank you soo much.. will def look into these places and wedding planners.. very helpful info.. will keep you updated

#5 Cattie

• 594 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 12:00 AM

We're also getting married in Bermuda, in a few weeks! We're getting married at 9 Beaches. I will make sure to post my review once I get back. Keep a look out for it!

#6 Jenn79

• 625 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:18 PM

First, let me say Congratulations!!!

I was married in Bermuda almost two years ago, and lived on the island for five years. The Southampton Princess is gorgeous, very elegant.

You really can't go wrong with Bermuda, there are so many beautiful places to choose from.

I have a thread posted here with a bunch of great links to Bermuda information.

All the best in your planning! May is a great month!
              Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
              Review Pictures Pro Pictures
              "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#7 bermygurl

• 37 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:48 AM

I am from Bermuda but live in NY and I recently got back from Bermy and decided to go with the Southampton Princess for July 2010!! I visited a few hotels but SP was the one for me. if you have any questions about my visit let me know

#8 Bermuda Bride to Be

Bermuda Bride to Be
                • 164 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:51 PM

I'm getting married at the Southampton Princess on July 2. 2010.. bermygurl what's ur date?!? :-)

I've been working with Linda Mitchell from Bermuda Travel and I adore her!
                  *Forever in Love*

#9 lorrieartiste

• 5 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:36 PM

Can anyone recommend using Bermuda Bride as a planner. My date is mid-May 2010! Any comments would be appreciated.

#10 ask9999

• 82 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:50 AM

I am also considering Bermuda and am goign on a scouting trip (including at the Southampton) in a few weeks. I will post reviews when I get back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users