Sign in to follow this  
ssarmien

Bermuda anyone?

Was looking into the fairmont southampton for a possible wedding in may 2010. I would very much appreciate any advice, suggestions, reviews.. open to any info.. thanks so much in advance

I live in Bermuda so can only reccomend things as a local, but the SH Princess would be a very nice place for a wedding. They have a bar called the wine cellar thats awesome after your recpetion and they have a fab spa too. You can get married on the beach and have the reception down by the water in a private restaurant. The other great place is the Reefs. I had a friend get married there and they were very complimentary of the staff.

We're also getting married in Bermuda, in a few weeks! We're getting married at 9 Beaches. I will make sure to post my review once I get back. Keep a look out for it!

First, let me say Congratulations!!!

I was married in Bermuda almost two years ago, and lived on the island for five years. The Southampton Princess is gorgeous, very elegant.

You really can't go wrong with Bermuda, there are so many beautiful places to choose from.

I have a thread posted here with a bunch of great links to Bermuda information.

All the best in your planning! May is a great month!

Hi

I am from Bermuda but live in NY and I recently got back from Bermy and decided to go with the Southampton Princess for July 2010!! I visited a few hotels but SP was the one for me. if you have any questions about my visit let me know

I am also considering Bermuda and am goign on a scouting trip (including at the Southampton) in a few weeks. I will post reviews when I get back.