Personalized Beach Towels

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 momx2

• 42 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 11:21 AM

I am thinking about doing personalized beach towels as a wedding favor using the wedding monogram that I am trying to create. Has anyone ever done this before? If so, is there any websites that you can direct me to?

#2 -Kate-

• VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 11:23 AM

If you type "personalized beach towel" in the search box at the top you will get quite a few results for people who have already found some.

#3 diamondpooch

• 546 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 10:09 PM

I want to do this as well, so I'll be searching!

#4 ldeavila

• 206 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:04 PM

I found this pretty cool site where they offer monogram items.....including towels!!! Sounds like they offer a nice deal for towels. I was thinking of doing towels as well.....

Preppy Monogram, Monogram Bridesmaid, Monogram Baby, Monogram Chick
          Mr. & Mrs. Rangel!!!

#5 wedmexico

• 9 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:54 PM

I am going to do this, I bought my towels on sale at Target and then found a lady locally that would sitch on our monagram. I know from surfing the boards that brides from the US have used Beach Towels wholesale manufacturer of custom embroidered monogrammed bath towel for corporate events the review I read said that she was happy with the quality. Hopes this helps. I would have used them but the shipping costs were to expensive to ship cross boarder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users