Photo

Tanning Salons in Cancun?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 soon2bemsleblanc

soon2bemsleblanc
  • 181 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:47 AM

Hey girls! Anyone tanning for the big day? I was thinking ahead and wondering if there are any tanning salons in Cancun?? Just in case the weather is cloudy when were there!
    http://ticker.7910.o....RkaW5nLi4u.gif

~Mr. and Mrs. and 18 Guests Booked~

#2 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:51 AM

Sorry, I hope this doesn't sound too mean but if you are going to tan I would probably just do it before you go to Cancun! It's not like your tan is going to wear off in the few days before your wedding! Plus you don't want to run the risk of getting burnt and then be all red in your wedding pics!!

#3 yamille

yamille
      • 1,460 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:53 AM

I agree. I have a feeling that tanning salons are NOT big business in Cancun.
        Besides.. I am going to go ahead and assume (cross fingers)that it will be SUNNY you rwedding weekend!

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:54 PM

even if it's cloudy, you can still get a tan.

when it's stormy in cancun, it's usually brief. you rarely have a day without sun that time of year. I don't tan easily at all and I always get a tan in Mexico without trying.

#5 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
          • 687 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:08 PM

You will get more than enough sun in Cancun in July, cloudy or not!
            Photography by Tamm's Photos
            http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#6 MarieSam

MarieSam
            • VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

Posted 12 April 2009 - 03:00 AM

Hon you do realize Cancun is one big natural tanning bed in itself right? And beautiful at that!! I don't think you step into the Cancun sun without getting some color, and best of all, it's free

#7 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:06 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MarieSam
                Hon you do realize Cancun is one big natural tanning bed in itself right? And beautiful at that!! I don't think you step into the Cancun sun without getting some color, and best of all, it's free
                I was going to say the same thing, Cancun is one big tanning bed!

I'd tan before going down but don't expect to find a salon there

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:55 PM

also, alot of photogs do not want you to fake tan or even real tan right before the wedding...people end up looking all orange or worse red in their weddings pics and really over do it with the tanning...i bet just hanging out in cancun will give you more sun that you want..in fact, take it from me, avoid the sun for a day or 2 before your wedding...my nose got sunburned and it is in my wedding pics...so annoying.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9 soon2bemsleblanc

soon2bemsleblanc
                • 181 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 07:34 PM

thanks girls for the advice...I am tanning before I go so hopefully I don't get sunburn before the wedding. thanks again!!
                  http://ticker.7910.o....RkaW5nLi4u.gif

~Mr. and Mrs. and 18 Guests Booked~

#10 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
                  • 444 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 07:54 PM

and it will be summer here when you leave...so you will be able to tan naturally before you leave for cancun too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users