Sign in to follow this  
EDYTA

Tammy, Sarah and Edyta Pics in Cabo

It seemed so cool that you all were able to hang out! I hope I can do the same while down there next month!

Tammy, I agree the bump is sooo cute. Glad you are flaunting it!

hey ladies...thanks for the sweet words...i just feel so friggin huge. everyday someone tells me that i am so much bigger than i should be...it is making me a little nervous sad.gif

Awww, Tammy, people always say that! When I was pregnant with my daughter my coworkers had bets going that I wouldn't make it through the summer. Well, I was due 11/16 and she was born 11/25. She only weighed 7lbs 13oz. Not huge or weird by any means. Don't worry, you look great!

I am SO jealous you all got to meet up. Too bad no one is getting married in Vegas the same time as me. I'd love to have a little get together! friday.gif

i am late on this but SO SO SO cute and i am very jealous!

also tammy- i have that bathing suit in red! love it!

Yes, but I had to check in! I miss you girls! So far there have been a couple mishaps...lost my FI luggage which has not been found yet and I was supposed to meet Juan today and he never showed up, so that kind of stressed me out. But the wheather is beautiful, hopefully all will be well by Friday!

Sarah