Seating arrangements- What are YOU doing?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:19 PM

I wasn't going to as there are only 9 of us including me and FI so it seemed stupid. Then I had a thought "christ his mother might sit next to me" lol so now i'm having assigned seating lol

#12 **~Jenn~**

• 1,236 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:54 PM

I think since we only have 23 people...Including FI & I...We are doing the one long table.
      However I am making a seating chart to have everyone sit where I want them too..LOL
      I will have Marraccas at each place setting with their names attach to it, Via a little card.
      This isn't 100%..but it's what I am leaning towards.
      I also like the U Idea..However..I am not sure that wil be possible.
      I am going to make more then one seating chart with all the ways I would like the table set up and see which one works when I get there..LOL
      Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
      My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#13 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 06:20 PM

We have 47 people plus 3 small children. We are doing a large U. We decided not to have a bridal table because all of our party have significant others and wanted them to be able to sit together, especially since a couple of them have small children (under2). Although we wanted people to sit near people, they didn't necessarily know well, but people they could connect w/. So we are doing assigned seating but everyone will be in a big U.

#14 BirminghamBride2010

• 85 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:46 AM

You know, I havent really thought about it. But I think we will have a sweetheart table and several rounds tables and everyone can sit where they please. During cocktail time they will be drinking and getting to know one another anyway!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users