Please Help with my resort issue

im already married but never got to take wedding pics since we got married at city hall. im looking to go there for a 2nd anniversary which is march 24,2008.

im worried since this is around spring break time i dont want to be surrounded by crazy college kids in cancun (am i right about this?)

im looking for:

1. a place where there is a swimable beach(i hear in maya riviera there are not that many places to swim because its rocky)

2. adults only

3. in suite jacuzzi

4.oh yeah all inclusive resort with great food(heard in a lot of all inclusive resorts the food is bland and people leave the resort to eat elsewhere)

5.and price does not matter.

thanks for all your help!!!grouphug.gif

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i said money is not an issue if im going to mexico compair to going to maui. i think mexico is way cheaper but i like the idea of going to an all inclusive place so i dont have to worry about were im going to eat and how much to tip.

i havnt check out moon palace but isnt it family friendly? im looking for adults only place so i can enjoy my vacation/honeymoon.

thanks for responding to my post!

How about Aventura Palace? I think part of thier beach area is swimable. Or El Dorado? Not sure El Dorado has jacuzzis though.

Yes Moon Palace is family friendly!!!!!!!!! There were TONS of families when we were there. Not annoyingly so, but not the best for a romantic getaway

I had a few more thoughts about Moon Palace for you.

You could always go there and get a golf villa on the sunrise side. We had villa #101 and it was super quite all week. Plus then you are close to the infinity pool by the golf course and it's quite with a bar and snacks. The golf villas are further from the main area and beach but they are SOOO nice! Huge patios - ours was almost 100% private with all the lush vegitation around it.

Ok, that's my plug for Moon Palace. We loved it there.

thanks! yeah i think im going to stay away from moon palace. i know for sure el derado has a jacuzzi on the patio with a lounge chair and hammock! but i heard the beach is not swimable or im thinking about their sister resort i think its called seaside something.

but so far its looking like el derado. i check on tripadvisor and im hearing a lot of great things nothing negative at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loretuke View Post
I just came from El Dorado Royale and their beach is not swimable at all. I would not stay there just for that reason. But I am a big beach lover and it's a big factor for me in choosing a resort.
now that is interesting cause i was just there last week and people were swimming all over the place. i guess its whats swimable for you. it is rocky. not smooth sand that you can ease into like the bahamas. maybe more like swimming in a lake - haha!

as far as i know there are jacuzzis in every room. i always stay in the most basic suite when ive gone there to shoot weddings and there has always been a jacuzzi.

heres a link to the pics i took when there to share with everyone - Leigh Miller Photography : el dorado royale

okay so i spoke to my photographer and he talk me out of staying at the el derado because the beach sucks. he told me the best beach is by some hotel called azul. i check it out and its a family hotel so im not going because of that and also no jacuzzi. but im going to check to see if there is any other hotels to stay at in this location.