Photo

Allurements by Rebecca: Passports, Boarding Passes, Custom Invitations & Monograms

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#161 Jen_S

Jen_S
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:49 AM

Wow Rebecca has done some great work!! Go Becks!!!
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#162 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:58 AM

Here are some pics, sorry its gloomy outside so I had to do to do pics inside w/ weird lighting so the pics don't do justice!!

I'll start w/ my free monogram. I LOVE it its our colors our style and matches our wedding!
      Click the image to open in full size.

I really really wanted luggage tags, but w/ our wedding approaching and all the projects I had and BM drama I wasn't sure I could get everything done so Rebecca helped me out!!! I really wanted something different for my luggage tags, and Rebecca can come up w/ ideas like no one i know! We decided w/ mini postcards as luggage tags. then rebecca found these AWESOME cases that are so heavy duty and I had to have them. After receiving these I couldn't imagine using little badge or keycard holders for luggage tags! Each luggage tag has a different picture and I'll send these out a few weeks before our wedding w/ packing lists for our guests.

then we started on multiple tags, I LOVE these. Rebecca made me some OOt bag tags, we did our monogram on one side and gracias on the other side!

She did tags for pashminas which or so cute and different from tags I have seen:

And she did tags for our havaianas favors LOVE 'em!!

then I had a bunch of drama w/ my BM who was going to do my shower and she dropped out, now she's back (long story) but when she dropped one of my other BM's offered to do my shower just didn't have much money or time so i had rebecca make up our invites. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these. the colors don't come up quite right, but they are orange and fuchsia, metallic orange paper and white glossy paper. She made the invite, RSVP's and a registry card!

She's also working on AHR invites for me so when we finish those i'll post pics! thank you Rebecca!!!! Girls i can't recommend her enough!

#163 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:12 AM

Your invites look awesome! Way to go Becks!! Everything looks superb!

#164 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
      • 406 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:45 PM

[QUOTE=Jacilynda;840796]
        I really really wanted luggage tags, but w/ our wedding approaching and all the projects I had and BM drama I wasn't sure I could get everything done so Rebecca helped me out!!! I really wanted something different for my luggage tags, and Rebecca can come up w/ ideas like no one i know! We decided w/ mini postcards as luggage tags. then rebecca found these AWESOME cases that are so heavy duty and I had to have them. Click the image to open in full size.

QUOTE]

Any idea where the Luggage Tag cases are from I'm looking for these!!
        Everything looks awesome!!!

#165 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:37 PM

I have no idea! From Rebecca ha! All I know is they were a new thing her supplier started carrying and she hadn't had a chance to use them yet but as soon as she told me I said yes and they are much much much better in person than I could have even imagined. Joe loves them and says they are the perfect luggage tags

#166 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
          • 406 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:35 AM

Oh okay LOL Thanks!

#167 amyrot

amyrot
            • 188 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:30 PM

I just added my new monogram created by Rebecca from Allurements by Rebecca!
              Its so awesome and perfect and I love it!
              Thanks Rebecca!

#168 olsontco

olsontco
              • 185 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:35 PM

It looks great! Rebecca is doing my invitations and monogram... can't wait to show it all off!!!!!!!
                Soon to be Mrs. Howell

#169 sn0048

sn0048
                • 264 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:37 PM

That looks really good! Great job Rebecca!

#170 amyrot

amyrot
                  • 188 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:37 PM

Thanks!!! I also just ordered my STD's from vista print but I can't figure out how to copy the pics here....they came out cool- and so cheap. I ended up calling them with a question and ordering over the phone....they gave me the first 100 for free! I got some other promotion too- I am so excited!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users