Does anyone esle keep changing their mind?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Danyelle

• 368 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 08:25 PM

Don't be hard on yourself. It's a big day, tons of decisions to make...it's natural to change your mind :)

#12 KPEG

• 267 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:26 AM

I'm scared to do anything b/c I've changed my mind on all sorts of things already! I then get frustrated and then say I'll go simple. I sure hope I don't panic when I'm closer to the date.

#13 jenninjamaica

• 547 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:41 AM

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! LOL Well this all started it was going to be so simple, but I then I picked a more formal gown and everything snowballed from there!!

#14 A2Bride

• 676 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:47 AM

I am the same...everything changes daily! And it gets worse!! I have my dress and yet i still think about another one. i have changed my mind on bridesmaids, photography, flowers, and decorations. And i have already booked my location and our stay and every now and again i ask myself "Is that the best place and will everyone be happy with it?" I am driving everyone crazy...but it will all work out for all of us!

#15 bahiabride2010

• 997 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 01:06 PM

The forum is good and so bad for adding things...I'm not so much changing my mind but keep getting super ideas that I want to add! All in stride and I guess it's good to be making these changes and adidtions so far from our date; although, I know it will come quickly!

#16 **~Linda~**

• 1,326 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 03:21 PM

Only about my dress, favors and music! LOL But oh well deposits have been made, dress has been bought and im totally not loosing the $$$

#17 *Linds*

• 5,776 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 05:26 PM

I have changed my mind and has a few meltdowns. It can be so stressful making some of the decisions. All I can really say is, when you are going through a mind change just try to be as polite and flexible as possible, but never lose sight of the fact that it is your day! It is okay to change your mind, us women do that a lot, and this is your WEDDING DAY!

Best of luck with the remainder of your planning!
                Loving married life! <3

#18 affiwin

• 177 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 07:49 PM

You can keep changing your mind till you walk down the aisle cos you're only going to do this once. Just remember to breathe.

#19 karenk77

• 369 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 07:55 PM

Hey its better to change your mind about color schemes then about fiances lol
                    so dont feel bad, just think...it could always be worse lol

#20 estella1007

• 475 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:19 PM

It's funny that this thread popped back up today! I actually laughed when I saw it because I obviously stressed and obsessed for so many months, changed my mind a million times, and it never mattered because I had to change everything 6 weeks before anyway! Because my planned screwed us over and we had the wedding at home, we pretty much re-planned the entire wedding in 6 weeks. Really, it was so meant to be. Lesson learned...don't sweat the small stuff. When it came down to the day, I could care less what my flowers looked like, what the favors were, etc. It really was all about us and our guests having a great time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users