Photo

Does anyone esle keep changing their mind?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 estella1007

estella1007
  • 475 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:18 PM

I hope I haven't turned "Bridezilla," and I feel like I am driving my planner crazy, but I keep changing my mind about what I want. When I started this whole planning thing, I could care less what it looked like. As long as there was food, booze, and I had a bouquet I was cool. But as the date has gotten closer, I have changed locations, hired a planner, added soooo many decor elements, changed my color scheme like 10 times, changed bridesmaids dresses (just to eventually change 2 more times and arrive back at the original,) and keep adding suggestions every day. I hope this poor lady doesn't want to kill me! Is anyone else going through this? Please tell me I'm not the only one!

#2 Dana_C

Dana_C
    • 348 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:44 PM

Oh, lol- you are DEF not alone in this one! I have changed my theme, colors, bridal attire, centerpiece ideas...AND every time I see a cool idea on the forum, I want to add it on or change what I have planned. I'm totally indecisive and I feel like a crazy woman because I have scrap paper with millions of ideas ALL over the apt!!

Don't worry- I think it's pretty normal...and our wedding dates are pretty close too- maybe it will change as we get closer?? I hope so, lol!

#3 six20bride09

six20bride09
      • 5 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 11:46 PM

Colors, Attire, Location, you name it I have changed it all numerous times so don't worry I think we all go through it. I have even changed my wedding party members !! (Not because I am cruel, 2 bridesmaids just couldn't make the trip) I am still unsure about my wedding dress I have already purchased thats hanging in my Grandmothers closet. Good luck with all your planning and trust me, you are not alone in feeling this way.

#4 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 11:47 PM

Yeah. I've made changes alot and I'm still making small changes as I get closer to weddding day. My WC appears patient so I'm happy about that.

#5 BillysBride

BillysBride
          • 1,255 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:59 PM

The only thing I haven't changed is the GM attire. That's it. Everything else from my colors to the location..definitely different than when I started. Thanks for posting this. Now I don't feel so damn fickle. lol
            Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
            http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#6 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
            • 1,097 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:25 PM

you are entitled. just always be practical and pleasant and everything will be fine!! It your day!!

#7 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
              • 2,233 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:23 PM

You are not alone lol. I have gone from just the free flowers, to buying real touch flowers for everyone in the wedding party, to just buying real touch for me and groom and the rest carry parasols, I am back to carrying free bouquet, groom free bout, girls parasols and guys DIY bout made with starfish! I don't even want to tell you how many times I have changed my mind on dresses etc lol I am glad my MOH is very patient with me since I have been bouncing all ideas off her.
                July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#8 estella1007

estella1007
                • 475 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:51 PM

I feel so much better now! I was starting to drive MYSELF crazy!

#9 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
                  • 319 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:21 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon
                    You are not alone lol. I have gone from just the free flowers, to buying real touch flowers for everyone in the wedding party, to just buying real touch for me and groom and the rest carry parasols, I am back to carrying free bouquet, groom free bout, girls parasols and guys DIY bout made with starfish! I don't even want to tell you how many times I have changed my mind on dresses etc lol I am glad my MOH is very patient with me since I have been bouncing all ideas off her.
                    Wheer did u get ur parasols from Im changing "I think" from flowers to parasols...

#10 jk1101

jk1101
                    • 2,582 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:30 AM

I wonder if there's anyone who HASN'T changed their mind about something.
                      I went from Jamaica to Mexico to Jamaica
                      Short dress to Gown
                      the only thing I know I will stick to is not having a bridal party because I promised my friends I wouldn't make them bridesmaids.
                      I have 300+ days to change my mind 300+ more times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users