Photo

Botanical Gardens

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 miss di

miss di
  • 246 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:07 AM

thought i'd share this spot with those of you looking for something that's a bit more off the beaten path than they typical weddings we see all over this forum (mine included! at las caletas, dreams, playa fiesta, and more...) i remember when i was looking into it i didn't see any info on here on the botanical gardens.

i was totally obsessed with the idea of having our wedding at the PV botanical gardens after going through their website and seeing this:

Botanical Gardens for Groups and Events

i'll be totally honest with you guys - i didn't even visit! we had an appt made to see it on the sunday we were in PV a couple of weekends ago, but just minutes into the boat ride to LC we made our decision. the downside to the gardens is that it is about a 45 minute bus ride there. if you don't mind that, then def. check this place out.

if anyone is interested, i have price sheets and quotes from them - SUPER affordable for those on a budget, as it operates as a non-profit (i think!) so money they get from weddings goes back into the gardens.

worth checking out...even though I didn't - i blame the short weekend trip!

#2 nikkigard

nikkigard
    • 200 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:56 AM

I have been to the gardens - they are beautiful. I really enjoyed it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users