• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 MarieSam

MarieSam
  • VIP Member
  • 2,336 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:34 AM

I don't watch this show so I don't really know much about this couple, but from all the self-promoting they've done to always try to get into the spotlight they irk the $hit outta me.

This is one couple I wouldn't mind getting lost at sea

#12 Cassie

Cassie
    • 5,341 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:58 AM

Yeah, I saw the preview after the last episode of the Hills, but I'm still hoping she doesn't go through with it.
      Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#13 hanna

hanna
      • 223 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 11:44 AM

They are so gross! Spencer is horrible! I hope for her sake that he acts like a huge jerk just for TV.. otherwise she is pathetic for being with someone so manipulative and rude. I feel like without Spencer, Heidi could be slightly more normal.. except that she looks more and more fake by the day..

I totally agree that they are like a bad accident. I think they are obnoxious.. yet I can't stop watching.. :)

#14 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
        • Banned
        • 3,639 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 11:49 AM

You have to be kidding me. I remember on the season premiere Heidi handing an invitation out but OMG. What is she thinking? He is such a douche!

#15 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
          • 438 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:23 PM

Funny...I heard that they were done for good too...now they're back to getting married!? He's such a loser...I have no idea why she stays with him!
            *Katie*

#16 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
            • 2,754 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 03:25 PM

Whaaaaat. Their relationship is out of control

#17 meli122

meli122
              • 269 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 03:31 PM

Yuck, Spencer and his stupid flesh colored beard!!!!! I still watch the show religiously though even though it is ridiculous.

#18 LisaB

LisaB
                • 87 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 04:06 PM

YUCK!!!
                  They both needs some serious help!!!!!
                  I bet he cheats on her...if he hasn't already!!!!
                  Hedi puts up with a lot from him and some times I feel bad for her...but then again its her own choice...I just don't know how some one can not see that he has wrecked her life on a number of occasions!!! she has no friends!!!and he is so mean her Hedi's sister and his own sister!!!
                  Makes me crazy!!! but I watch it and will watch the wedding!!! lol I don't really have drama in my life... so i watch it on TV hahaha

#19 islandbride317

islandbride317
                  • 1,866 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:50 AM

Sigh... "Speidi", or whatever hybrid name they're going my these days, are an utter catastrophe as far a relationships go! A car wreck though it may be, I can't help but tune in religiously to see what sort of drama they can whip up every week (ie. who will Spencer swear he hasn't been coming onto to, even though there is a camera crew there capturing his deceit!)

A few seasons ago, they were engaged -- then they weren't. Then last season, they run off to Mexico, get loaded on tequila, and think, "Hey, why not? Let's get married!" and then they come back to reality in LA and don't follow through at the court house! Now, they're gonna get married again? Puh-leeze!

I can't wait to see how the nightmare unfolds!
                    Christie

#20 FutureMRS.

FutureMRS.
                    • 67 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:09 PM

Speidi getting married? *rolling my eyes* These two make me sick. Gack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users