Heidi & Spencer Getting Married

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Cassie

• 5,341 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:21 PM

Spencer & Heidi Prepare for Reality-Based Wedding

Mark your calendars.

E! News has learned exclusively that Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag are set to tie the knot on Saturday, April 25, in an undisclosed location in Pasadena, Calif.

"This will be the real wedding," says a source close to the couple, who last November staged a fake wedding for cameras in Mexico. "It's being filmed as the season finale for The Hills."

A rep for the couple declined comment.

E! News has learned that the controversial reality couple has already invited about 110 guests to the nuptials, but the list is expected to grow even larger as the wedding date nears. A source says the couple plans to wed in a sunset ceremony and is looking at a rooftop location for a reception.

Montag has already picked out her dress and, in fact, on at 3 p.m. on Thursday had her final fitting at the Monique Lhuillier boutique in Los Angeles.
    Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#2 CaboBride2010

• Banned
    • 248 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:23 PM

lol ill believe it when it actually happens..but interesting..this may sound terrible but I doubt they will stay married long

#3 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:26 PM

Puke. They seriously make me sick!! But I still can't help watching LOL

#4 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:27 PM

Didn't u see the previews for this season? Heidi gives Lauren an invite and then the even show Heidi in her gown, veil and flowers.

#5 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:11 AM

oh gosh - lame!

#6 Christine

• VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:19 AM

I just heard the other day they were done for good, strange
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#7 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
            • 1,326 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:26 AM

They get on my nerves, but I'd watch just to see the dress.

#8 Jessica

• VIP Member
              • 11,939 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:26 AM

Oh yuck.

I just hope they don't reproduce. They'll probably have camera crews to film that and I don't think I could stand seeing the miracle of birth featuring Heidi's weird hand movements with every contraction.

#9 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:48 AM

here girls you can get a glimpse of her dress here: Everything Happens For A Reason | Ep. 502 | The Hills | Full Episode Video | MTV

Just click on the last little arrow at 20 minutes in and it will show the preview of the whole season

#10 KLC77

• 2,207 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:04 AM

Ugh, these two make me sick. Its like watching a car accident... you just can't look away even though its horrible. I was hoping with his behavior so far on the show this season maybe they'd be done.

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users