Photo

Real Housewives of New York

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 yamille

yamille
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:39 AM

Ok. I know that there is something wrong with me but I really don't watch any trash TV other than REAL HOUSEWIVES and Millionaire Matchmaker. I sort of love these shows. It's crazy. Bravo is killing me

So far I have liked OC and NYC

Did anyone watch the preview of the Real Housewives of New Jersey??! I can't believe that they even are doing that one but of course Im curious.

anyone..?

#2 Blkatz

Blkatz
    • 1,025 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:44 AM

I LOVE both of those shows!!! I didnt see the previews for the NJ ones but I think that they might be a bit over kill with those. I wasn't that into Atlanta. I think the OC and NYC are the best! Jill and Bethany crack me up!

#3 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:50 AM

I really don't watch a ton of tv, but all the shows I love are on Bravo... Top Chef, Project Runway, and now The Real Housewives. I started getting into it during the last season of OC, now I'm watching New York, and just saw the preview for New Jersey. Oh, and I love Millionaire Matchmaker too...

I had a bit of a crabby baby while that teaser episode was on so I didn't get to pay as close of attention as I'd like to- but it looks like they're all (or most of them) related or connected through family somehow? Interesting... it's definitely my "guilty pleasure" show so I'm sure I'll follow this spinoff too.

#4 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,328 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:55 AM

i can't wait to see the nj housewives. maybe it's just because i live in the state, but having the show in north jersey makes total sense to me. i swear these women are a breed all their own!

#5 yamille

yamille
          • 1,460 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:36 AM

OC was the best I think. I do have an affinity to the NYC one too. I think Bethenney is really funny. I sort of want to be her friend. :)

#6 Blkatz

Blkatz
            • 1,025 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:39 AM

I totally want to be friends with Bethany!!!

#7 hanna

hanna
              • 223 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:35 AM

I am addicted!! I saw the NJ teaser, and I am sure it will be entertaining as well as it looks like drama..

The new girl Kelly is SUPER annoying! I cannot believe the way she acts so superior and fabulous. I think she needs medication!

Did you guys hear that LuAnn is getting a divorce!! 'Real Housewives of New York' star Jill Zarin says show is not cursed

#8 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                • 1,681 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 12:22 PM

I agree the OC is the best! I loved Atlanta and New York too. Bethany is my favorite too!I just love how she tells you like it is. I don't think I will like New Jersey based on the preview.

#9 Jessica

Jessica
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 12:35 PM

I love the Real Housewives of NYC. I didn't really care for it much last season, but I am enjoying this season a lot. Bethanny is hysterical, Kelly is annoying, LuAnn is a SNOB to the extreme, Ramona is a shit stirrer and Jill is so funny with her NY accent.

I'm interested to see the NJ one.

#10 yamille

yamille
                    • 1,460 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 12:45 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by hanna
                      I am addicted!! I saw the NJ teaser, and I am sure it will be entertaining as well as it looks like drama..

The new girl Kelly is SUPER annoying! I cannot believe the way she acts so superior and fabulous. I think she needs medication!

Did you guys hear that LuAnn is getting a divorce!!
                      I love the Real Housewives of NYC. I didn't really care for it much last season, but I am enjoying this season a lot. Bethanny is hysterical, Kelly is annoying, LuAnn is a SNOB to the extreme, Ramona is a shit stirrer and Jill is so funny with her NY accent.

I'm interested to see the NJ one.
                      Kelly is an outrage. That converssation that she had with Bethany was nuts and she came off really bad.
                      Ramona reminds me of a hyper chihuahua. ifeel bad for her sweet daughter
                      Luann is out of control with her snobbery. The countess this.. the countess that.

I heart Jill. She makes me laugh and her and Bobby remind me of so many parents that I knew on Long Island. I feel like she has a good heart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users