Photo

Whats your favorite drink?

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#11 natashakc

natashakc
  • 77 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:24 PM

OOhhh..I love the miami vice! Blending 2 of the best island drinks together to make one fabulous concoction! When we were in Punta Cana last we drank quite a few Coco Loco's and Banana Mama's. Delicious mmmmmm...
    Natasha & JoeGran Bahia Principe Bavaro, Punta CanaNovember 16th, 2009http://img.weddingco...vo5osqfalgz.png

#12 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 06:34 PM

yum - miami vices are amazing!

I'm pretty boring though - I love my vodka sodas and dirty vodka martinis - not much into the sweet drinks

#13 meli122

meli122
      • 269 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 06:35 PM

We had hummingbirds in Jamaica last year and they were soooooo good.

#14 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
        • 475 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 06:46 PM

I have to admit I got completely hooked on Rum Cream over ice when I was in Jamaica. And, I generally do not like straight liquor. Hummingbirds were also good...but I forget what exactly was in them. Mojitos, particularly the flavored ones, are always good.
          Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#15 LisaB

LisaB
          • 87 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 06:47 PM

I am very boring...Malibu & water for me... Either coconut or the fruity ones... Malibu and Crystal Light is good too.... I don't like hang overs.... so thats why I usually drink it with water

#16 roo66

roo66
            • 1,001 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 07:03 PM

So know om confused im off to theominicn next thursday and dont know what to ask for!!!! when we went to jamaica i drank non alcoholic fruit cocktails!!!!!! im wanting alcoholic and was gunna stick to margaritas.Now im thinking it would be rude not to try EVERYTHINGx

#17 big3n09

big3n09
              • 616 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 07:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jamaica0619
                I have to admit I got completely hooked on Rum Cream over ice when I was in Jamaica. And, I generally do not like straight liquor. Hummingbirds were also good...but I forget what exactly was in them. Mojitos, particularly the flavored ones, are always good.
                This is the last thing I needed to come across right now while I'm as stressed as I am! I'm with you on the flavored mojitos! I also like French Martinis, and most other flavored martinis. Wow, this is about to be me for sure!!!
                4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#18 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
                • 2,754 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:21 PM

I love mojitos. Miami vices are sooooo delicious but they can fill you up quickly!

#19 Mrs.Hockey

Mrs.Hockey
                  • 272 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:23 PM

Miami Vice...always my fave!!

#20 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
                    • 475 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:41 PM

My fav is disarono with pepsi... Tastes like dr pepper... But be warned, very dangerous!!

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
                      All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users