All Inclusives in Costa Rica?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Steve&Julia

• 113 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:42 PM

Hi is anyone still writing to this? I am a Paradisus bride for July 10, 2010 and I am wondering if theres anyone else out there. if so can we talk

#32 Steve&Julia

• 113 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by janineg
      I have fallen in love with the Paradisus too!! But I just don't know how expensive it would be. It looks so beautiful though.

I would love some information as well if anyone has some.

I was in Ochos Rios for my sisters wedding at the Riu and it was beautiful - I would probably get married there myself if she wasn't my TWIN! That would be a little too twin-like I think, we might as well have done a double wedding!!

Anyway- it's gorgeous down there and the people are soooooo nice I couldn't believe it, the Riu is absolutely beautiful, but it is HUGE so I don't know if you'd want to go there.

Good luck planning- what dates were you looking at?

Hi, Janine,

I have put my deposit on rooms. Heres the deal i went with Destination Wedding.com and they are really nice at least my girl is Brittany. She got me a price quote of $250 a night for my guest (normally its $500).

i called the hotel and got a better quote on writing for $80 cheaper so i'm trying to get the new lower price. I have held 15 rooms so far and 6 are booked so I have 9 more rooms for my guest to book and then it might jump up in price. I didn't think so many people would want to go.

now I was told that after 20 people all the wedding packages they have are $85 a person for reception.

I hope that helps. thats all i have gotten I am waitnig for the DWC to write me back she isn't great at that. she sent me like 6 emails once and never wrote back again. I have sent her 3 already in two weeks. not sure her deal but my DW travel agent told me she's going to call her and put her in check.

Hope that helps

#33 ashleed

• 161 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:23 PM

We are actually getting married at Paradisus in Punta Cana. The rates are ALOT less! We were quoted around $300 pp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users