Sign in to follow this  
janineg

All Inclusives in Costa Rica?

Hello Ladies!

I notice a lot of talk about Villas and things in Costa Rica- can anyone recommend some all-inclusive resorts?

Thanks!!!

Janine

Brides I've worked with have generally been happy with the services at the Grand Papagayo.

Though, honestly, most resort weddings are pretty repetitive and are all the same. I find it is worth while to go with outside coordination for weddings. Even with small events they can do something special or unique that falls outside of the standard packages offered by most resorts.

Richard

I agree with Mr. May, if you want something different and unique get outside coordination. The only thing I would want to add to the Grand Papgayo is check the tide charts, if you have a high tide that day you may end up without a beach wedding. No issues with tides at Paradisus Playa Conchal.

hey guys! a friend of mine just booked her DW at Paradisus in C.R. -any insider tips? have either of you photographed a wedding there?

Thanks!

Alyssa

Here are a couple of weddings our photographers have shot at Conchal so you can get an idea. It may sound cliche, but it is one the prettiest beaches in the country. Get married on the less populated south end of the beach.

At this link: El Velo Photography

Brittney & Blair

Amber & Jeff

A this link: El Velo Photography

Sandra & Keith

and here is one with a short video clip: CRW Photography Studio

Sarah & Ryan (bottom of page)