Photo

Scent of a Wedding

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 Angel

Angel
  • 2,635 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 12:10 PM

I love Light Blue. I wear that all the time.

#42 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
    • 5,681 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 01:02 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Angel
      I smelled this new scent that was in my new Glamour magazine and it smelled really really nice. Can't remember what it was though. I'll have to look it up when I get home.
      That is definitely one that I can put on my list of possibles.
      The new issue of Glamour? I have it right here! Inside is:
      Mariah Carey's - Luscious Pink
      Donna Karan's - Cashmere Mist
      Calvin Klein's - Secret Obsession
      Givenchy's - Absolutely Irresistable
      Usher's - UR Limited Edition
      Burberry's - The Beat

#43 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
      • 5,681 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 01:07 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Case*a*licious
        I hardly ever wear perfume, but my all time fav is Calyx by Perscriptives... It's so light, and clean... not too sweet or musky. I would def check it out if you haven't yet! I got all 3 of my sisters hooked on it.
        OMG my absolute fav EVER! I also have the one with the shimmer to it! I cannot wear most perfumes so I wear body sprays but this one is so light and perfect!! Anything else similar that you know of if I want to change it up for my wedding?

I have been wearing VS Beauty Rush in Grapefruit Blast which I LOVE :)

#44 catandcleo

catandcleo
        • 173 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 01:38 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jenn3878

I love grapefruit scented stuff, but as soon as i spray it on me, it STINKS! i guess it just doesn't work with my body chemistry! <sigh>

I tried Emporio Armani Diamonds yesterday. I couldn't decide when i first put it on, but the longer i wore it, the better i liked it. FI liked it when he came home. But he was also a bit tipsy from a client dinner, so who knows! It's a definite MAYBE at this point!

#45 Angel

Angel
          • 2,635 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 01:40 PM

Quote:
            The new issue of Glamour? I have it right here! Inside is:
            Mariah Carey's - Luscious Pink
            Donna Karan's - Cashmere Mist
            Calvin Klein's - Secret Obsession
            Givenchy's - Absolutely Irresistable
            Usher's - UR Limited Edition
            Burberry's - The Beat

It's Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist. I looked on Macy's website to see if I could see it and I recognized the bottle. I thought it was new but it's not.

#46 *Casey*

*Casey*
            • 5,209 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 02:32 PM

Quote:
              OMG my absolute fav EVER! I also have the one with the shimmer to it! I cannot wear most perfumes so I wear body sprays but this one is so light and perfect!! Anything else similar that you know of if I want to change it up for my wedding?

Isn't Calyx amazing! It's perfect for everything.. all year round! I used to buy a certain body spray from Victoria's Secret called Endless Love. It's also wonderful and light. I got so many compliments on it when I used to wear it more often.

#47 catandcleo

catandcleo
              • 173 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 05:03 PM

so i went at lunch to the Bay and found a fragrance i absolutely LOVE! It is Bvlgari Jasmin Noir. Apparently it was just released in Canada today (but has probably been in the US for months!) The guy gave me a sample, which i am going to have to resist wearing! It is sooooo nice, but it is EXPENSIVE. I'm talking, OUCH - it is twice as much as my Narciso Rodriguez, which wasn't cheap!

So, i think i will keep looking, but if i don't find something better, i may have to splurge and pray FI never finds out how much it cost!

#48 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
                • 397 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:22 PM

SUCH a good thread! i'm crazy about my perfume, and i want the "wedding scent" to be perfect...although the fiance always knows when i switch perfumes....so maybe i should get his input? :)

i love:

-miss dior - dior
                  -covet - sarah jessica parker
                  -princess - vera wang
                  -burberry summer - burberry

soooooo i have NO idea what to pick..i need to make a trip to dillard*s soon to pick out a new one..!

#49 Corvette79

Corvette79
                  • 200 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 09:54 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by TammyB
                    Just to remind everyone of the airport policys, just be sure your bottle is 3.0 oz or smaller. :-)

I never even thought of this and I wear a different prefume all the time.. Hmmm I may need to go shopping. :-)
                    Tammy your bengal is beautiful. we have one ourselves they are so much fun!

#50 Corvette79

Corvette79
                    • 200 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 10:02 PM

what an awesome thread! I love Narciso Rodriguez, it is my "special"fragrance but I think i will buy something different for memory association purposes. I also love Hanae Mori pink butterfly or MAC pure turquoise not6 sure yet though hmmm something else to add to my constantly growing list!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users