Sign in to follow this  
PaulaV

Scent of a Wedding

love special scents for memories... i just bought miss dior...it is new and is so light smells beautiful.... dolce cabanna light blue is nice to very light scents....

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
Ahh, yes. Scents evoke the strongest memories. I will be wearing Vanille Noire du Mexique Eau de Toilette (by La Maison de la Vanille). It's soooo me. I love their vanilla scents and this so happened to be their Mexican version that I have never used before. I have not opened it because I want to wear it for the first time on my wedding day. After that I'm going to wear it out!!!
Oooh Jamy! I think I will need to smell that one. I like getting exotic samples from aedes.com (since I am not in NYC).

Yes, that is what I want to do, wear it on my wedding day and then after that. I can go through my lotions, perfumes, soaps and tell you what time in my life they remind me of. I thought I was more of a 'visual' person... maybe I am a 'smelly' one! LOL! Ok, ok... I know they don't equate.

Just to remind everyone of the airport policys, just be sure your bottle is 3.0 oz or smaller. :-)

I never even thought of this and I wear a different prefume all the time.. Hmmm I may need to go shopping. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessyboston View Post
love special scents for memories... i just bought miss dior...it is new and is so light smells beautiful.... dolce cabanna light blue is nice to very light scents....
mm d&g light blue is one of my favourites...
i'm such a perfume slut, i own soooo much (it helps when you have family members who are perfume wholesalers though haha)

let's see here...

escada rockin' rio...fun and sexy
burberry brit....light and crisp but sophisticated
gucci envy me...peony-and-pomegranate yum!
acqua di parma's blu mediterraneo...expensive, but i love love love this line of perfumes (capri orange, tuscan cypress, sicilian almond and almalfi fig)

clinique must have changed something in their newer bottles of happy...have you bought a bottle lately? it just doesn't smell the same sad.gif

i even returned a bottle because i thought something was wrong with it, but nope...every other bottle was exactly the same (even at different places!)

No I haven't bought any in a while. I have a huge bottle with about half in it. Did you get the regular Happy? They have some new Happy's like Happy to Be and Happy Heart. Did you get the old kind??

Do you have sephora out there? That's the only place I know where you can smell it before you buy, but you can order it online too. It's yummy!!