• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:43 PM

for a dollar a piece, i might get them. i'm usually against disposable cameras on the tables because in my experience they get filled with pics of butts and boobs, lol. or maybe that's just our friends? LOL, drunken idiots!

yet another excuse to go to target ... like i needed one!

#32 KimmyG

KimmyG
    • 520 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:09 PM

I found these "just married" flip flops at the target website for $16.99- are they the same as the $1 ones you found?!
      http://www.target.co....&ref=sr_bx_1_1

#33 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:09 PM

oh lisa!!!!! Must be your crowd! although i'm SURE we will have butts and boobs too!

#34 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KimmyG
          I found these "just married" flip flops at the target website for $16.99- are they the same as the $1 ones you found?!
          just married : Target Search Results
          No, those ones are in their actual wedding aisle. The ones in the $1 bins are a light blue and have "just married" written all over them. They also have white ones w/ rings all over them. they aren't fancy or anything, just plain ol' flip flops.

#35 meli122

meli122
          • 269 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:10 PM

I just went to my Target and they have none of any of this stuff = ( I guess I'll have to go back and keep checking.

#36 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:38 PM

i just bought a bunch of the disposable cameras. They are only 12 exposures, but still only $1! There were also flip flop designs/beads (i can't think of what they are called now) to put on the straps of the sandals at Target today too!

#37 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:22 PM

i almost bought the cameras last night too, until i noticed there is no flash ... my reception is at night and outdoors, and i don't think it will be very well lit. i eyed up the sombreros for the kids; might still get those. and i was happy to see the beach balls since i don't have enough for my OOT bags anymore but didn't want to place yet another order with oriental trading. anyone still looking for cheap playing cards, my target had packs of 2 decks for $1. i found the same deal awhile ago at dollar tree.

i was SUCH a good girl at target, and only bought cat litter, printer paper, and a gallon of milk. LOL i think that's the least i've ever spent there ... i should go get checked by a doctor..

#38 nicmicj

nicmicj
                • 244 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:39 PM

Awesome. I am always looking for deals in the dollar section at Target and will going by there soon to take a quick peek. Thanks

#39 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,569 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:18 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mummergirl

i was SUCH a good girl at target, and only bought cat litter, printer paper, and a gallon of milk. LOL i think that's the least i've ever spent there ... i should go get checked by a doctor..
                    OMG I am so proud of you!! Lisa Please teach me the good girl ways at target. I can not get out of there with out spending $50!!!

#40 merocket59

merocket59
                    • 937 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:49 PM

They are finally at mine too!! I got the Just Married flip flops and a pair with anchors onn them, perfect for my cruise wedding! Thanks for the heads up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users