Sign in to follow this  
Birdie07

Anybody Twitter?

So I joined twitter and I don't full understand it. It's like facebook status? I was gonna see how many of you girls twitter and share your twitter name so we can see each others Tweets. So how many of you Tweeeeeet on twitter!

I dont twitter...lol. I have way too much going on to get involved and at the end of the day--why the heck should people care what I am doing every minute of the day. We leave ourselves too open for hackers and people with not so great intentions..And trust me, these networks are NOT secure....

yeah i think the lame celebrities are the only ones who twitter every 5 seconds...i was following heidi and spencer (i know i'm lame) - and they were too annoying so i took them off

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliaA07 View Post
So I joined twitter and I don't full understand it. It's like facebook status? I was gonna see how many of you girls twitter and share your twitter name so we can see each others Tweets. So how many of you Tweeeeeet on twitter!
Im on Twitter (slomough), but I dont really get it either. Is it just following other people's statuses or is there more to it? Im getting too old to keep up with this stuff. Facebook is time consuming enough. Hehe.

I think twitter is a fantastic service, I have been using it for a while. I think its funny to find out what some celebrities are thinking about. For example @rainnwilson (Dwight from the office). His updates are hilarious.

There are also some great resources for brides. People post fantastic articles from everything from money saving tips, to fashion advice.