Photo

Post your Rehearsal Dinner Dress here!!!!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 trayce2222

trayce2222
  • 221 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:33 PM

I have searched the forum for a thread like this and couldn't find one....Mods, please move/merge if there is one!

I am still searching for the perfect rehearsal dinner dress and so far, no luck! I am starting to freak out a little since we leave in 21 days! Please post pictures of your rehearsal dinner dress, so hopefully myself and others still searching can get some ideas!
    Thanks!!!!

#2 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
    • 719 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:04 PM

try this:http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t40035

#3 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
      • 5,466 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:09 PM

Welcome dinner dress is different than rehearsal dinner dress.. Or at least it is for alot of people as they are on two different nights!
        I cant find a picture of my rehearsal dress. Its white linen/cotton v-neck with ruffles from bcbg.. I'll take a picture of it and post it. No idea why its the only dress missing from their website!

#4 trayce2222

trayce2222
        • 221 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:15 PM

Yes....our Rehearsal Dinner and Welcome Reception/Dinner are on a different nights. I would think that the Rehearsal Dinner dress would be a little more "dressy" than the Welcome Dinner....at least that is what I'm planning! lol

#5 katken

katken
          • 268 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 05:10 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by trayce2222
            Yes....our Rehearsal Dinner and Welcome Reception/Dinner are on a different nights. I would think that the Rehearsal Dinner dress would be a little more "dressy" than the Welcome Dinner....at least that is what I'm planning! lol
            Here's what I'm wearing to our Rehearsal Dinner/Welcome Dinner

70'S GLAM BLOW UP DRESS at Yoana Baraschi in BLACK, COBALT, VER

Sorry I don't have a pic of me in it. It's super fun and flirty and reminds me of Mexico. I got it in black.

#6 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 05:17 PM

I think alot of the girls have just posted both on the welcome dinner thread. Alot of us are doing it on same night cause some of our guests aren't arriving until the night before the wedding so we're doing a rehearsal/welcome dinner. Then instead of giving our party their gifts at dinner we'll do it while we're getting ready

#7 katken

katken
              • 268 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 05:18 PM

Oh! I am also doing a Farewell Fiesta on Saturday evening since we're getting married on a Friday. Here is my dress for that...although the one I got is short, just above the knee and it's in off white.

THREAD - STELLA-FULL LENGTH

#8 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
                • 719 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 05:24 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by katken

Sorry I don't have a pic of me in it. It's super fun and flirty and reminds me of Mexico. I got it in black.

I LOVE it!!!You are going to look great, you have to take pics!

#9 trayce2222

trayce2222
                  • 221 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 12:50 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by katken

Ooohh....that dress is so cute! I love it! I'm sure you will look amazing in it!!!

#10 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
                    • 657 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:29 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by trayce2222

What does you Welcome dress look like if you dont mind me asking?

Jennifer
                      Cory & Jennifer
                      March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users