Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
andrea, where did you buy those?
I went to Macy's in search of Spanx and found them. Only $14/pair! I bought two just in case. They wash great too! My only slight annoyance with them is that they sit high on the waist. I was willing to deal to have smooth legs. They also make the booty look nice :)!

I say baby powder. That usuallt does the job. I hate wearing spanx type things under dresses- I usually end up taking them off at some point during the night.

Mrs. Martin- I just saw your ticker.. Congratulations- your preggers!

Oh, I forgot about that stuff!! I use that in the summer under dresses, but I don't think I knew about it at my wedding... It's a great thing to have, but if I remember right, it doesn't last all day, so if you buy it for your wedding, make sure you can reapply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
I was a sweaty beast since it was like 90 degrees and had some leg sweat, but no chafing. I just wore my regular underwear underneath as well.
Haha, this is going to be me! I do not "glisten" like most girls, I am a sweaty, gross beast. I sweat really easy so I am so nervous. Another thing-I am allergic to pantyhose so I can't wear spanx. I will prob. just do the secret deodorant thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylersgirl View Post
Haha, this is going to be me! I do not "glisten" like most girls, I am a sweaty, gross beast. I sweat really easy so I am so nervous. Another thing-I am allergic to pantyhose so I can't wear spanx. I will prob. just do the secret deodorant thing.
Me too! I hate being sweaty and worried about it so much before our wedding. Turns out it POURED rain on our day so even if I did sweat no one would have known. I would have taken the sun and sweat over rain but oh well.

Thanks for all the tips girls! I just got back from lunch and was surprised to see so many responses. I have to figure out what will work best for me. I wish I could just install a fan under my dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnvb9 View Post
someone else mentioned honeydust by kama sutra before.. she said she put it under her arms, back of knees and even 'down there' and it helps prevent sweating. Plus its edible so you wouldnt be covered in deodarant for your hubby later wink.gif

Kama Sutra Bedside Box ~ The tools of a lover's trade - Experience the world of Kama Sutra
Thanks for this post! I want to check this out! smile03.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy! View Post
Thanks for all the tips girls! I just got back from lunch and was surprised to see so many responses. I have to figure out what will work best for me. I wish I could just install a fan under my dress.

lol at your fan comment!!! That would work wonders!!