Sign in to follow this  
SPRINGBRIDE

Some of Jennifer's wedding pics

Everything looked so nice Jen!! Great pictures as well. Looks like you and your BM enjoyed the day to it's fullest capacity. Your dresses looked great. That color really pops out (in a good way cheesy.gif)

Congratulations!!!!

Jen congratulations, everything looks amazing! I love the BM colors they were so vibrant. You look absolutely gorgeous in that dress, it is very flattering on you. You guys look so happy, that is the best part of a wedding. I hope you had an amazing time and I can't wait to read the review.

Thanks everyone!!! I was very happy that day, everything went well and to have my family and closest friends with me, on a beach in Jamaica was awesome. I don't think I stopped smiling the whole day!!! Everyone who looks at the pictures comments on the colors of the girls dresses. Not bad for $39.99 on J.Crew clearance!!!!

As for the flowers, the light aqua color ones were actually sprayed. I couldn't find flowers the color I wanted so I had the florist spray white dendrobium orchids that color, it worked out really well.