Photo

Here's to my late night/early A.M.posters!!!

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 islandbride317

islandbride317
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:04 AM

Bobbysgirl -- INDEED, the freaks come out at night (but, damn it, they don't stop coming out in the day, either!

But, so glad to be part of a Sisterhood, right! We're SUPER lucky to have each other here within the BDW! Love you, ladies!

#42 bobbysgirl

bobbysgirl
    • 184 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:19 AM

I took a call from a lady tonight that said she needed the police because her gastrointestinal implant was causing her to hear voices telling her to do things...

#43 islandbride317

islandbride317
      • 1,866 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:25 AM

YUP, I second the WTF!!!

Okay, breathe, .....and then laugh your ass off! Sometimes it takes things like that to make me feel really "normal"! Ugh, you're a saint!

#44 bobbysgirl

bobbysgirl
        • 184 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:29 AM

I've had way better than that... I'll have to keep you updated and give you my favorite call of the night, It really does give you some perspective and let you know how really great our lives our comparatively.

#45 islandbride317

islandbride317
          • 1,866 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:58 AM

Bobbysgirl, I want you to do a "Call of the Night" post - I know that a few of us is in the Sleepless Sisterhood would be keeping watch!

And yes, you're absolutely right, I feel 100% BLESSED to be alive, with all of my wits and faculties about me -- I appreciate the reminder of how lucky we are all to be planning our weddings!

#46 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
            • 516 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:11 AM

Well, it is 5:00 am and I have been up for an hour. I have an overseas conference call at 6:00, but do I get up at 5:50, NOOOOO! What should I do with this time? Be productive and get some work done? Clean the house? Do laundry? NOOOO! Play on my favorite forum and read the many posts I have missed since I have been so crazed with work? Why yes!

#47 bobbysgirl

bobbysgirl
              • 184 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:59 AM

First of all I have to say I HATE CORRUPT POLICEMEN! They give the whole profession a bad name... on a lighter note I thought i'd mention some funny names.
                last night I talked to a girl named Stranger pronounced "Strah-n-jhay" and my friend had a rept for a girl named Airlaundry no idead how that is pronounced LOL :)

#48 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
                • 516 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 12:50 AM

Strange names blow me away sometimes... those are awesome. I had a student named Nosmo... his last name was King... I kid you not!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users