This can't be true...

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Susanandmo

• 698 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 01:09 AM

We are planning on having all the guys wear white shirts and khaki pants. My dad is probably going to wear a guayabera "Mexican Wedding shirt".

#12 Jamaica0619

• 475 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:45 AM

Our fathers are going to wear something very similar to my FI and his GM - linen shirts (guayaberas) and linen pants. I think my father took a little time to get used to it. He always pictured a big wedding at home - which of course I never wanted, but the FI's father is totally on board.
      Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#13 Chris & Holly

Chris & Holly
      • 10 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:22 PM

That is so great your dad is so concerned of his appearance for your big day. My dad told me whatever you need me to wear I'll do it. I could have been really mean. I just recommend that he blends in the the other GM's to a certain extent. Wouldn't want to draw the attention to him. It's your bid day!!!

#14 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:38 PM

Okay.. first Betsy, that was awesome of your dad!!!

My dad is wearing a very nuetral Tommy Bahama shirt with kahki's.I will try to find a pic.

#15 drtracy

• 436 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:46 PM

I agree in the cuteness of your dad. :)

My dad is wearing a shirt that is almost the inverse of the GMs they are wearing white shirts with an orangish/coral pattern on them and my dad is wearing an orangish shirt with a white pattern. I think it's "matchy."

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#16 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:29 PM

My dad has been the only "difficult" one so far LOL he was telling me he wanted to walk me up the aisle in a BLACK tux and then change into a suit for the wedding. Called him Dadzilla and said wear a linen suit, he will thank me on the wedding day LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users