Photo

Catalonia Riviera Maya - Visiting Soon - Need Anything?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Danyelle

Danyelle
  • 368 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:49 PM

Hi Ladies,

I'm vacationing at the Catalonia Riviera Maya at the end of next month and will gladly get you any photos you may want. Though I'm not likely to have a mexico wedding, I am planning on having a visit with the WC there to see the options and whatnot.
    Please let me know if you need anything and I'll try to get it to ya!

xo, Dani

#2 koolatta

koolatta
    • 321 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:49 PM

Have a great time!! We went last year and got engaged there. We are currently planning our wedding there for November. I'm sure you are going to love it!!
      http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#3 Danyelle

Danyelle
      • 368 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 06:22 PM

YAY!!! I'm sure I will. Congrats!! Let me know if you need pix of anything or hard copies of anything from the WC.

#4 claire.cw.watson

claire.cw.watson
        • 55 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 07:47 PM

Hey!

Arent you a nice lady! Im plannig on getting married there next Feb. I would really like to hear about 2 things. 1. What the bedrooms are like (ive read mixed reports) and 2. if there is a choice of locations to get married. I dont really want to be on the sand, but would like the ocean in the background.

If you can get any info that would be great!

I hope you have an amazing holiday! I have never been there before, but from what I have read, it seems like a lovely place. Let us know how it goes.
          Safe trip.x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users