Is Your Wedding Trip Also Your Honeymoon?

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#71 CrystalM

• 829 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:45 AM

Ours is. We wouldn't be able to afford both if we hadn't. We're spending 8 or 9 days in St. Thomas and I doubt anyone will still be around on our last few days anyhow, so I'm not too worried about friends and family being around.
    I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#72 JGAMMAGIRL77

• 427 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:07 PM

We are going to be staying a total of 10 days in Cabo but we are not counting this as our honeymoon but more like a family reunion. We plan on going to a honeymoon three months after the wedding!!!

#73 DivaEli

• 12 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:12 PM

We are staying at the same place for our honeymoon however we are planning I guess a second honeymoon maybe for our 1 year anniversary!

#74 koolatta

• 321 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:43 PM

We are staying at the same place for both wedding and honeymoon. We didn't want to waste time traveling and there is a ton of stuff to do on the resort to keep us occupied.

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#75 n&n112109

• 216 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:51 PM

We are switching hotels after the reception.... we ill be staying at the 2nd hotel for 5 nights.... I CAN'T WAIT!!!

#76 IMPPEARL

• 336 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:05 PM

We are also moving to a different resort, we are upgrading to one a little more posh then we usually go to. However, we have a few friends staying the seccond week also but at the same resort as the wedding. We are just moving next door so we still have our private time but can hang out with friends during the day on the beach if we want.
              Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/

#77 emme

• 382 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:28 PM

It would be so great to have some "down" time and alone time after the wedding...but we have 3 kids that we have to get back home after our wedding week in Mexico...so hopefully we'll find a great seat sale in Jan / Feb of the following year and take a honeymoon at that point. Although...a trip to Mexico (for the wedding) is as good as a honeymoon...no complaints here :)

Bride + Groom + 44 Amazing Guests...

#78 liznsergio

• 400 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:24 PM

We will be in Cabo the week of our wedding and then 3 weeks in Greece and Malta for our Honeymoon.

#79 Natural

• 218 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:07 AM

Yes wed decided to cut cost by having a Cruise Wedding since we wanted to take a cruise for our honeymoon anyway...

At least this way we will have a babysitter for our son...my parents
                    Life is too short to be serious...so laugh a little

#80 sperger

• Banned
                    • 474 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:10 AM

We are going to take a honeymoon a bit after (we have to be in the US when my sister graduated from med school) to a combination of South African safari / up to the Mediterranean (between Spain, greece, italy, Turkey at this point)!
                      Sooo excited for that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users