Is Your Wedding Trip Also Your Honeymoon?

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#201 Teira1031

• 766 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 02:09 PM

Lisa b... What day of the week are you arriving in Mexico? I too am a Thursday bride and can't figure out what day we have to be in Mexico?!

#202 Lisa B

Lisa B
    • 39 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:45 PM

we are arriving on a sunday, the 5th and the wedding is on the 9th.... but we are having a symbolic ceremony... and i think the amount of days you have to be there ahead of time differs. i think its 2 or 3 days prior for a symbolic but for a legal ceremony its a little more. where and when are u getting married?

#203 Ashleyciv

• 107 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 01:26 PM

My fiance and i are getting staying at our Wedding location, Dreams Tulum, for a week and then going to Belize for another week for the Honeymoon. Fiance thinks im nuts but its what i wanted since we got engaged!

#204 BeachBound2011

• 82 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:51 AM

We're flying to the Big Island for our "honeymoon" (more just to be away from everyone because I'll feel guilty not inviting my parents every where).  We'll just be there for 3 days then going back to Oahu for the next week.

#205 jrod07

• Site Supporter
          • 98 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 06:01 PM

I'm planning on going to a different hotel nearby so that my future hubby  and I can enjoy some time to ourselves after the wedding. 

#206 Susan'n'Dean

• 173 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:26 PM

Our honeymoon is at the same place as our wedding. My bridesmaid and her partner are staying only for one week, but my parents are staying for 2. We are hoping that the hotel is so big that we wont bump into them after the wedding lol

#207 Mahalo79

• 175 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:01 PM

Hey Ladies,

We are getting married at Azul sensatori and are in the process of deciding whether to stay there for our honeymoon or try another resort nearby.  Either way we will be on the same beach, but might be nice to stay in a different resort for a change. 

#208 mistibuard

• 444 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:35 PM

We are also staying at the same resort for our honeymoon. Most of our guests will be leaving two days after the wedding, so it works out perfectly.

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#209 Caprice35

• 188 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 06:30 PM

I am looking at staying at our resort for the honeymoon. It seems seems like a hassel to pack everything up and get to another resort. Most of our guest will stay for only 3 days so we shouldn't bump into anyone. 

#210 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:06 PM

I'm hoping that most of our family guests leave the day after the wedding, but we expect some of our friends to be around for a few more days since they arrive later. We're really only worried that we don't want to be responsible for entertaining our (read as his) parents.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users