Photo

Is Your Wedding Trip Also Your Honeymoon?

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#161 Diva

Diva
  • 682 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:00 PM

Mine is! We will stay at Excellence three additional nights after the wedding for a total of 7 nights/8 days

#162 happybonnie2009

happybonnie2009
    • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:42 PM

Our wedding was in Italy and because it was an expensive trip, it was also our honeymoon. We had a small wedding with just close friends and family we asked those that wanted to stay, to honeymoon with us. We didn't mind that because they traveled a long distance for us. Plus, we were in separate hotels but was walking distance. We figured we have the rest of our lives to spend time with each other so what is a week with close friends and family. It was good times!
      I love weddings in Italy during the summer time.

#163 angelov321

angelov321
      • 548 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:58 PM

We're staying at the Aventura cove Palace (family side) for the first 3 days before the wedding and moving over to the Spa side (adults only) the night of the wedding. We're staying a total of 10 days, 7 after the wedding and 3 before. I cant wait!

#164 tracy0716

tracy0716
        • 431 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:14 PM

We're staying in the Royal Service section of our hotel for 7 days and 8 nights total. We thought we would have more privacy but most of our guests have also opted to stay in RS. Oh well, we're thinking about taking a road trip when we get back home to Niagara Falls. My FI was a merchant marine and has been all over the world. There aren't many places we haven't both been to that are in driving distance so Niagara Falls it is!

#165 MontG

MontG
          • 23 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:44 PM

We were, but due to our upcoming schedules through the remainder of the year, we will now just go early next year. When we were going to go right into the honeymoon, we were not going to stay in the DR anyway, so now we need to decide which of the many choices we want to go with.

#166 hiccups

hiccups
            • 224 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:42 PM

We're getting married at Riu Ocho Rios then going to Negril (either Sandals or Couples) for another week for our honeymoon.....I'm sooo looking forward to it!!

#167 2Blessed2Stress

2Blessed2Stress
              • 35 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 09:47 PM

We're getting married in Montego Bay, then while friends and family are enjoying the trip, I'll sneak my wife away to Negril for a week.

#168 knitgirl13

knitgirl13
                • 276 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:14 PM

We're doing it all together. Might switch hotels, but it depends on how much time we get to stay. We just want to make sure people don't try to intrude on our honeymoon time after the wedding.

#169 kclyburn

kclyburn
                  • 153 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:58 PM

We are staying at our resort for several more days. We are getting married on a Friday, our guests are leaving Sunday, and we will stay until Wednesday. We thought about going somewhere else, but we would really love to hang out with our friends and family for the rest of the weekend and then just relax when they leave.

#170 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
                    • 319 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:18 PM

We havent picked our honeymoon resort yet BUT we are leaving the resort we are getting married at a day or two after the wedding and going to a different all adults only resort in the riviera maya.

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users