Is Your Wedding Trip Also Your Honeymoon?

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#141 Island Bride

Island Bride
  • 330 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:57 PM

Seems everyone is pretty much doing the same thing.. were also "mini" honeymooning at our DW, then when its cold and snowy out totally going to somewhere that it snows!! nothing is more romantic than cuddling by the fire in a log cabin after a long day of skiing!!

#142 Loveisintheair

• 344 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:28 PM

We are there one dat before our guest. Most of our guest will only be there for four days. The day after our wedding we are changing resorts and staying there until Thursday. Then we are going to my hometown for an AHR. The we come home spend a few days together at home.

#143 loua4

• 397 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:24 PM

Yes we are staying for the week. but we are having a pre-honeymoon as our wedding is at the last full day of our trip. which is only for 1 week.

#144 christmasincuba

• 48 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:57 PM

Wondering about the same thing..FI and I are both teachers and Christmas holidays fall weird this coming year so we will probably only be able to stay for the one week. I was hoping that if it was possible to stay for two weeks that it would just be the two of us for the second week. We both have good families however FI family like to do EVERYTHING together so I'm worried it will be abit much after a full week..I guess we should sit down and discuss.

#145 KimmyD

• 351 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:06 PM

We are staying at the same resort! We love the resort and there is so much to do! We know what to expect and will be pampered the entire time. I can't wait!!!!
            28 Booked + Bride & Groom
            78 Room Nights!

#146 AlexsBride

• 401 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:18 PM

I'm pretty sure we are going to be staying an extra week in Cuba for our honeymoon. Looking into switching resorts since we will likely be ready for a change!! It just makes sense to do it this way, though I am a little bit hesitant about sending our FOUR kids home with Grandparents!!! lol.
              Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#147 Lisa1981

• 33 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 07:40 PM

We're spending two weeks with our family and friend in Varadero, Cuba and we'll be getting married during the second week, then we're moving on to Havana for a weeks Honeymoon. Can't wait.

#148 laurenvuitton

• 283 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 04:48 PM

We are getting married on a Saturday and leaving the following day for our honeymoon in either Jamaica/Bahamas, havent decided yet. Love Mexico, but I have been down there too much in the past few years.. need to change it up for the honeymoon :)

#149 jplovesme

• 385 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:46 PM

Doing the first week in in the family-friendly resort for the wedding (and to spend time with the guests), then switching to the all-adult more secluded resort for the honeymoon the rest of the 2nd week. All in the same town though. It'll be bliss!

#150 MontG

• 23 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:43 PM

My FI and I are getting married in the Dominican Republic, but most likely will be travel to Jamaica for the honeymoon. After being in our wedding location for a week prior to the nuptials, we'd prefer to go somewhere else altogether.

Does anyone have any recommendations on resorts in Jamaica? We are looking at either Round Hill or Couples....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users