Sign in to follow this  
Danyelle

Is Your Wedding Trip Also Your Honeymoon?

Originally Posted by shelbs97 View Post

We're flying into Cancun on Tuesday, getting married Saturday and flying out of Cancun Tuesday, so we're there for a week.  We were thinking of going to Tulum or somewhere for an additional week, but we always take beach vacations so we opted for something different for our honeymoon since we want it to be very special.  So we're flying from Cancun to Barcelona, staying there for 2 days and then boarding the Celebrity Solstice for a 12 night Mediterranean Cruise to Italy, Greece, Turkey and Malta.  We are SO excited!!

Um...WOW! That sounds amazing!

We are doing our wedding and honeymoon at the same resort, but what ive done for my FI is for our honeymoon I upgraded our room to a private Villa for the remaining time of our stay. He has no idea and its so hard for me to keep secrets lol

We are loony-bins.. but our wedding is in DR .. and honeymoon in Mexico.. we come back from the wedding on the 10th .. and we fly out for the honeymoon on the 11th!!!

We are changing the location.. getting married in Jamaica we are staying there for 10 days and then honeymooning in Bermuda for 4 days.. Our one year anniversary we plan on heading somewhere completely remote to enjoy some nice long time alone with each other!!

We're staying a total of 10 days in Puerto Morelos which is 3 extra days than our guests.  After the wedding around December or January we're going to have our "honeymoon" in Hawaii!  So excited!