Sign in to follow this  
cougs

mom's corsage (DIY)

Click the image to open in full size.

first time making a corsage so i'm looking for feedback/suggestions. should i add some bling or will it be too much? i still need to make 3 more (FMIL, grandmother, godmother), and might make bouts for the dads while i'm at it. unless you girls think it looks crappy? these are only regular silks you get at ac moore, not real touch, so there is a degree of fakeness ... but it was pretty easy to do.

Oooh Lisa, I love it!! It turned out so nice, you did a great job wink.gif The colors are so rich ~ what are the colors of your wedding by the way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieSam View Post
Oooh Lisa, I love it!! It turned out so nice, you did a great job wink.gif The colors are so rich ~ what are the colors of your wedding by the way?
thanks! the bridesmaids are wearing david's bridal "apple red" but the dresses are a crinkle chiffon and the apple red color looks darker in that material. for instance, i bought "red" chair sashes and they were all wrong, but the "burgundy" ones were a perfect match. so the colors are deep reds with orange/mango/peach colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bebridejamaica View Post
Soooo I guess you will be busy tonight working on the rest?? LOL
yeah, i guess so, LOL! thanks everyone for the confidence boost ... i think they might look more fake in person tho!