Photo

FS - Wedding Dress size 6

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DGG

DGG
  • 275 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:59 PM

I am selling a never-worn Alfred Angelo dress - it is a really beautiful dress and has really nice beading on the top, some at the waist, and some on the back. It has a barely there train (sweep length, I think) - which could be taken off really easily if you have it shortened.. I love the dress but decided I really wanted a train - I wanted to keep both, but the budget (or packing situation) won't allow it .
    It is white with an organza material, some crinolin in the skirt (not much) - it is pretty lightweight feeling..
    I tried it on only once in the store and it has been hanging in the garment bag for the last few weeks.
    It is size 6 - I wear size 6 pants, size 4 shirt - and it fits me well- so I think pretty true to size..
    I paid a little over $600 for it - would be willing to sell it for $500 OBO - I can send more pictures if anyone wants...
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 DGG

DGG
    • 275 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 12:11 PM

If no one here is interested in my dress - do any of you have any suggestions of where else I can try to sell it? It is brand new and really is a nice dress so I would really like to sell it to someone... price is negotiable :)

#3 beach2009

beach2009
      • 299 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:10 PM

Very pretty dress. Maybe try posting on your local online classifieds?

#4 holstang

holstang
        • 70 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:29 PM

Here are other come across that you can post your dress on for free:

oncewed.com
          bravobride.com
          preownedweddingdresses.com

Hope this helps. I am a two dress bride, and I will be using these sites to sell my dresses as well.

Hope this helps!

#5 DGG

DGG
          • 275 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 07:13 PM

UPDATE ON DRESS -
            still for sale :)
            I had it tailored down to fit me - I wear about a size 4 street clothes and am 5'3" (but was tailored with heels).
            It is white with an organza material, some crinolin in the skirt (not much) - it is pretty lightweight feeling. The dress originally had a very short train, but I had it taken off.

I wore it for about 30 minutes in a church, it was my 2nd dress - so I wore the other dress for the rest. It was never worn outside and is in perfect condition.

I am now selling it for $300 plus shipping..
            I can also send more pictures if you want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users