Photo

Cabo Bungalows, anyone?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 JENESIS

JENESIS
  • 394 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 10:08 AM

If anyone has stayed here or had guests that did, please let me know what you thought.

Thanks,
    Jen

#2 Janet

Janet
    • VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 10:10 AM

They get great reviews on Trip Advisor...have you checked there? (If you are talking about the place I think you are talking about at least...)

#3 JENESIS

JENESIS
      • 394 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 10:15 AM

I did check it, and they all sound so wonerful. It makes me nervous.

#4 Janet

Janet
        • VIP Member
        • 7,459 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 10:48 AM

Because of the awesome reviews on TA we considered staying there too. Why would it make you nervous (like they are fake or something?) - I think it's legit. I think we ended up not staying there because 1. it's not on the beach, in fact it's up a steep hill if I remember right; 2. it was in Cabo and we liked San Jose and the corridor better; and 3. it wasn't as fancy/resort-y as we ultimately wanted for our honeymoon.

#5 JENESIS

JENESIS
          • 394 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 11:56 AM

I am frekaing out because my inlaws booked there and Gavin continues to second guess it. I am the one who recommended it, so i am hoping it turns out as good as I hear.

#6 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 03:31 PM

It will be fine! One of my friends stays there every time he goes to Cabo. It's more like a B&B feeling. The owners are very nice & personable & will take care of any request you may have. Come to think of it, I think one of the girls that got married a few months ago stayed there also...

Yep, Jengonda9 (Jen) stayed there after their wedding - here's what she says:

Bungalows Bed & Breakfast (in Cabo) – A+
              We stayed in the honeymoon suite this time. It had a beautiful view over town, a private terrace and this cool kitchen with a bar that opened to the terrace. We absolutely love this place! It is quiet, romantic and unique. If you are looking for a huge all-inclusive, this is not the place. And the owners are really helpful. One night they helped us make dinner with the Marlin the boys caught that morning. And they arranged for us to have a couples massage right on our terrace for only $90 for 75 minutes!!

#7 JENESIS

JENESIS
              • 394 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:53 PM

Thanks. I'll try and breathe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users