• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica, you were so much fun and a natural in front of the camera. I also enjoyed having your aunt there, she was great. :-) We are working hard to get everyone their pictures as soon as possible and will send out a couple teasers as we go through our editing process. Hang in there, it will totally be worth the wait. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Don't worry jessica, we won't keep you waiting too long! :) And I'm glad you had a good time. You certainly rocked it!!!
Thanks blush2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
Jessica, you were so much fun and a natural in front of the camera. I also enjoyed having your aunt there, she was great. :-) We are working hard to get everyone their pictures as soon as possible and will send out a couple teasers as we go through our editing process. Hang in there, it will totally be worth the wait. :-)
Thank you!! And I know they will totally be worth waiting you guys rocked~!

I think Nikki was going to surprise her FI, however he guessed what she was doing and like me, she can't lie very well :-) So she told him he was right. He took her to the room, but wasn't at the session, we don't allow men during our sessions. 1. because we have other women there as well and 2. Cause even though the guys know about it, they still have to wait to see the photos. :-)

{

I'm a terrible lier too! FI was asking some questions the next day about how my BDW friend meeting went and what we did and I had a really hard time now telling him the whole story. I just told him we hung out in one of the girls rooms and then went to dinner. He was really surprised that I didn't have any drinks or anything. He was like you went all the way to Chicago and you didn't even drink!?!? Good thing I'm not a huge drinker and often times we go out and I don't drink anything so it's not that hard to believe. I hope he doesn't ask anymore questions.

Yeah and I'm pretty sure he now knows what's going on. Stupid facebook! I came out of the bedroom and went up by him and noticed that he had Tammy's photography page open...I said you can't look at that and he's like oh why not. I just told him he couldn't look. He said he got one of those suggestions on the right hand side that said Tiffany is a fan of TammyB Photography and you should be too or something like that so he was going to check out your pictures. He let it just go and changed the page but if he doesn't know by now he's crazy! O'well at least he has no idea what they look like or any details.

Thanks ladies for your condolences (is that even the word I want in this situation?) I'm slowly becoming okay with it. DH and I (we're legally married now, but waiting for the formal ceremony) are working with Visa and the insurance company to replace as much as possible. Some of the software was purchased within 90 days and is thus covered by Visa (as is some other odds and ends that were in the bag yay) and the laptop had it's own insurance so we will get prob 90-95% of it's cost back as well. My bag was a really nice Swiss Army, but was outside the 90 days so we'll have to repurchase it and a bunch of other stuff. Not an expense we really can afford, but being in my last year of med school I have to have my computer and digi cam for work. No way around it.

Right now I'm just trying to be okay with the idea that someone took something i worked hard (literally I worked my whole third year at the Apple Store to afford my laptop) to get. I'm often a bit jumpy now when people come up behind me but i try to play it off so I don't explain it to them. Being robbed has led me to have some strange emotions and most people have not been as accepting about the situation as you all. They think it's merely the loss of material possessions that gets to people....but it is much deeper than that. The thought that someone can just come up on you like that and you don't know till it's too late, it messes with you.

At any rate......

As for pictures and what I told DH- he did guess like a night or two before. It was when he realized I went for a Brazillian, then these uber hoochie mama shoes (they were smoking though lol) came in the mail, then I suddenly need my hair done that he put two and two together. He was super stoked about it, and really liked the idea that I would do it for him- esp since I've gained 20-25 pounds suddenly in this past month or two (a whole nother issue we're dealing with, but no I'm not expecting) and am not super comfortable with my body right now. He knows they're coming, that they're his wedding present- but he does not know the extent of when and how it'll be presented. After all, a lady has to have SOME secrets wink.gif

I have to say what little I saw of Jessica's shot, you rocked it. I came in right towards the end of yours to use the bathroom- sorry!- but it looked like you were super comfortable in front of the camera and I bet your shots kicked ass. I don't know the name of the person who shot after me, but your images on the window rocked hardcore too. I was definitely envious of you both.

I will definitely do this again. I'm already trying to figure out when and where! hahahaha

Thank you Trish and Tammy- your old married couple routine was the highlight of the shot. Something about you two and Katie's personalities really puts people at ease. I never thought I'd walk into a room of strangers, drop my clothes and say 'here I am, photograph me' and be cool with it.

No lappy means I have to say everything at once because it could be days before I'm back but I'm done with my novel now guys, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcram View Post
Yeah and I'm pretty sure he now knows what's going on. Stupid facebook! I came out of the bedroom and went up by him and noticed that he had Tammy's photography page open...I said you can't look at that and he's like oh why not. I just told him he couldn't look. He said he got one of those suggestions on the right hand side that said Tiffany is a fan of TammyB Photography and you should be too or something like that so he was going to check out your pictures. He let it just go and changed the page but if he doesn't know by now he's crazy! O'well at least he has no idea what they look like or any details.
OH, that sucks Tiffany.. BUT with that said, when I finish posting all the girls I'll say that so maybe it will throw him off a little. Besides can't you just come to Chicago to have fun with your super cool photographers and not pose for us? lol

LOL Trish I was scanning through my images, to make sure they all loaded and I noticed a test shot I did of you.. LOL I will be posting that one as well. ROFL.. Cause I remember a certain someone took one of me and Maura in January. he he pay backs are h*ll :-) Lova ya chica

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceysbride View Post
Thanks ladies for your condolences (is that even the word I want in this situation?) I'm slowly becoming okay with it. DH and I (we're legally married now, but waiting for the formal ceremony) are working with Visa and the insurance company to replace as much as possible. Some of the software was purchased within 90 days and is thus covered by Visa (as is some other odds and ends that were in the bag yay) and the laptop had it's own insurance so we will get prob 90-95% of it's cost back as well. My bag was a really nice Swiss Army, but was outside the 90 days so we'll have to repurchase it and a bunch of other stuff. Not an expense we really can afford, but being in my last year of med school I have to have my computer and digi cam for work. No way around it.

Right now I'm just trying to be okay with the idea that someone took something i worked hard (literally I worked my whole third year at the Apple Store to afford my laptop) to get. I'm often a bit jumpy now when people come up behind me but i try to play it off so I don't explain it to them. Being robbed has led me to have some strange emotions and most people have not been as accepting about the situation as you all. They think it's merely the loss of material possessions that gets to people....but it is much deeper than that. The thought that someone can just come up on you like that and you don't know till it's too late, it messes with you.

At any rate......

As for pictures and what I told DH- he did guess like a night or two before. It was when he realized I went for a Brazillian, then these uber hoochie mama shoes (they were smoking though lol) came in the mail, then I suddenly need my hair done that he put two and two together. He was super stoked about it, and really liked the idea that I would do it for him- esp since I've gained 20-25 pounds suddenly in this past month or two (a whole nother issue we're dealing with, but no I'm not expecting) and am not super comfortable with my body right now. He knows they're coming, that they're his wedding present- but he does not know the extent of when and how it'll be presented. After all, a lady has to have SOME secrets wink.gif

I have to say what little I saw of Jessica's shot, you rocked it. I came in right towards the end of yours to use the bathroom- sorry!- but it looked like you were super comfortable in front of the camera and I bet your shots kicked ass. I don't know the name of the person who shot after me, but your images on the window rocked hardcore too. I was definitely envious of you both.

I will definitely do this again. I'm already trying to figure out when and where! hahahaha

Thank you Trish and Tammy- your old married couple routine was the highlight of the shot. Something about you two and Katie's personalities really puts people at ease. I never thought I'd walk into a room of strangers, drop my clothes and say 'here I am, photograph me' and be cool with it.

No lappy means I have to say everything at once because it could be days before I'm back but I'm done with my novel now guys, sorry.

It's funny, when ever I do boudoir photos I really want each session to reflect the girl, and it's amazing how each of you bring just a little something extra to make it all your own.

Trish and I are totally like an old married couple, lol I love working with her, and we really do have so much fun shooting together.