Photo

Non-Traditional Rings Anyone?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Danyelle

Danyelle
  • 368 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:21 PM

Ooooh I like that Mokume Gane style stufff... Thanks for introducing me to that funkiness Jamaica!!!

And FutureMrsLewis.....I love your orginal ring!!!

#22 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
    • 475 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:36 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by FutureMrsLewis
      My current ring is a pink topaz :) I just recently had it replaced and it looks MUCH better than this pic.

Click the image to open in full size.

But since topaz is known to fade, I'm thinking about getting this replacement:

Click the image to open in full size.

I just can't bring myself to do it right now because my "old" ring looks FABULOUS again!! lol
      Wow!!!! Your current ring is gorgeous, and the replacement ring is really unique. I think they are both incredible engagement rings.
      Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#23 Ayita

Ayita
      • 861 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:52 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Danyelle
        Ooooh thanks for the link and suggestions ladies!
        Ayita, maaaaaan i'm officially obsessed with your band!

::running to the show us your ring thread::
        lol

My band is Mauboussin :

MAUBOUSSIN

It's in the collection "un souffle de toi". They also have it fully paved of diamonds -also beautiful but the one I got I love already.

The navigation in the site is a bit strange. You need to click on the video, it will show you options and then you can select "see the collection".

Note for the girls that like starfish, they have a starfish collection, too. They have an incredible rind, white gold, with the starfish all paved of diamonds, and the "ring" itself is like a chain... you know the ones hat hold the soldiers id ?

The most stunning rings are in the collection "je le veux". The price is stunning, too ;D

You need to create an account to shop online

#24 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
        • 583 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:15 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
          I LOVE that ring!
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jamaica0619
          Wow!!!! Your current ring is gorgeous, and the replacement ring is really unique. I think they are both incredible engagement rings.
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Danyelle
          And FutureMrsLewis.....I love your orginal ring!!!
          Thanks ladies :) I need to take a pic of my "new" ring, because it looks much nicer than the old faded out one. I think I'll do that now actually ^_^

Edit: I'm just going to replace the old image with the new one :)
          Edit #2: Done :) It's a crappy picture, you can tell it needs to be cleaned lol But still better than the old faded one!

#25 Danyelle

Danyelle
          • 368 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:55 PM

Ayita, thanks for the links!!! I wonder if I can get one with white sapphires vs diamonds. lemme go hunt.

Future - I like the new pic of the ring!

#26 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
            • 1,326 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:41 AM

No. I have a 1 cart princess cut on a gold band. I love it of course, but I highly wished for the J.Lo pink diamond she onced had, but I knew my FI could never afford that. It was just a dream.

#27 lesee

lesee
              • 320 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:51 AM

I LOVE non traditional jewellery - I have big artistic pieces - my ering however is very vintage but if I were to get a second choice of a ring it would be something like this

jamesandjo.jpg

joanna3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users