Photo

A little upset - RIU Santa Fe Photographer

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 red789

red789
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:49 PM

Does anyone know if the pricing has changed for the photography now that it is a different company?

I believe is was 900us before for 3hrs.

#12 HpyBride

HpyBride
    • 9 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:29 PM

You have nothing to worry about... she's amazing! We just got back from our wedding and honeymoon in Cabo and used the Riu Santa Fe photographer. I can't say enough good things about her. She worked so hard to get as many pictures as possible. You won't be disappointed. I'll post pictures as soon as possible.

#13 abbygirl

abbygirl
      • 57 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:51 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by HpyBride
        You have nothing to worry about... she's amazing! We just got back from our wedding and honeymoon in Cabo and used the Riu Santa Fe photographer. I can't say enough good things about her. She worked so hard to get as many pictures as possible. You won't be disappointed. I'll post pictures as soon as possible.

Thank you so much!! I am really happy to hear that. I am thinking that this change was for the better :) :) I'm so excited!!

I can't wait to see your pictures!

I am leaving in less than 2 weeks.....May 9 is my big day :)

#14 lgarner83

lgarner83
        • 530 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:26 AM

So exciting Abby!!

#15 janina01

janina01
          • 21 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:02 PM

Hello,

Is this link that you posted the actual link to the RIU Santa Fe's Resort Photographer? Reason I ask is because I asked Erika (Wedding Coordinator) if there was a website and she said no so I just wanted to confirm. If it is the case, they do a pretty good job:)

Quote:
            Originally Posted by abbygirl
            Great news ladies!!!!!

I received the new photographers link to his website....amazing pictures!! It appears this change has happened for the best :) I am so excited!!!!!

I know, the next request is for the link....so, here it is:

http://web.mac.com/cabophotography

ENJOY!!

#16 janina01

janina01
            • 21 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:17 PM

Hello,

Do you have some pictures that you can post? :)

Quote:
              Originally Posted by HpyBride

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users