Photo

Wanted: crystal monogram "R" cake topper

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 purrfected

purrfected
  • 396 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 01:35 AM

I have been looking online for these cake toppers and I finally found one for $25.00. Not bad. But I thougtht I would check to see if any BDW brides had one sitting in a closet that they would sell. If not I will buy the online one that I found. I want the monogram to be silver in color with crystals or just the plain crystals..

Thanks to all!

#2 colby2277

colby2277
    • 75 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:54 AM

I am looking for the same thing, the best place I have found with decent pricing is ebay. Good luck!

#3 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,490 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:09 AM

Hey just a thought...but did you guys see this thread?
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33431

I made my own for about $15 after I bought the cake topper, crystals and glue...not too shabby!

#4 purrfected

purrfected
        • 396 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:14 AM

Wow Andi you did a great job on your monogram! I love it. I will definately check out my local Jo Anns and get the plain mongram and give it my own form of bling! I am not very crafty, but I am going to give this a try! Thanks so much for the info and link to the thread.

Tammy

#5 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 10:41 AM

here is where I bought the topper from....i purchased a few other things all at once so i dont think i paid shipping on it or something like that

Buy Wedding Mirrored Initial Cake Topper - Wedding Mirrored Initial Cake Topper Online - Discount Wedding Mirrored Initial Cake Topper

#6 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
            • 444 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 05:02 PM

thanks for the great ideas...I've been looking for a cake topper as well. I've decided to go with this one

Classic Wedding Supplies From TheKnot)

to avoid another DIY project. But I can't want to see yours when its finished!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users