Photo

Essence by Australia Wedding Dress sz 12 and hair flowers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 amyrak

amyrak
  • 469 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:49 PM

I'm putting up my wedding dress for sale. Was worn only once for a short time in Mexico. The dress is a size 12 in the Ella line by Essence of Australia. Style #5212 in the off white color crushed taffeta with peekout lace at the bottom and a lace up back so could probably even be from size 10-14. I didn't have any alterations done besides cups put in. I'm looking to get $300 for this dress as it cost me about $1000. E-mail me with any questions or if you want more pics. Our website has all our wedding pics so more of the actual dress on Greg & Amy's Wedding Site Also you can look up the style # on Ella Bridals

the measurements for a size 12 from this designer are Bust - 38.5 inches, Waist - 30 inches, Hips - 41.5 inches. The hip measurement is taken 6 inches down from the waist.

Click the image to open in full size.

PM me with any questions or interest.

Oh and the hair flowerpins I got from Davids Bridal paid $50 and never used them because I forgot them! and they won't let you return them there!!
    They are ivory with swarovski crystals..very pretty Make offer

#2 Ash&Grant2009

Ash&Grant2009
    • 30 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:01 PM

I really love those flowers! I have seen them at Davids but did not want to pay 50$. How much do you want for them?

#3 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
      • 516 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:02 AM

I love the flowers too. I used them as a practice when I was at Davids but was going to try to make them myself. I just can't afford the cost, but they are gorgeous!

#4 meseh

meseh
        • 194 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 08:44 PM

Hi, I love the hair flowers also. How much do you want for them?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users