Beaches Negril, Boscabel, Turks & Caicos-2009 & 2010 Destination Weddings!

We have so many Beaches brides now let's start a thread just for you!

We can have everyone post there wedding date, resort and if they are doing a split stay-wedding at Beaches, honeymooning at Sandals!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Families can receive one night free at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, home to the new Italian Village and expanded Pirates Island Waterpark, on bookings made by April 30, 2009 for travel through 2010.

BEACHES RESORTS OFFERS ONE NIGHT FREE THROUGH 2010
~Families Who Book a Seven-Night Stay at Any Beaches Resort Location by April 30, 2009 For Travel During Select Dates in 2009 and 2010 Can Receive One Night Free~

What could be better than a seven-night Luxury Included® family getaway at Beaches Resorts? Getting that same seven-night Luxury Included® family getaway for the price of only six nights! With the extension of Beaches Resorts†one night free* promotion, families who book a minimum seven-night stay at any of the four Beaches Resorts locations in Turks & Caicos and Jamaica by April 30, 2009 for travel during select dates in 2009 and 2010 (travel dates vary per resort) receive their first night FREE.

Families who opt for an extended stay in paradise at Beaches Negril Resort & Spa can enjoy one night free during select travel dates this year. Guests who book a minimum seven-night stay by April 30, 2009 for travel between September 1, 2009 and December 17, 2010 can receive their first night FREE in all room categories. The one night free deal is also available for families vacationing at Beaches Sandy Bay and Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club. Guests who book a minimum seven-night stay at either resort by April 30, 2009 for travel between August 24, 2009 and December 17, 2010 are also eligible to receive their first night FREE in all room categories.

Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa is also in full sale-a-bration mode, offering guests who book a minimum seven-night stay at the resortâ€s Caribbean and French Villages by April 30, 2009 for travel between September 1, 2009 and October 31, 2009 with one night free. The one night free deal is also valid at all of the resortâ€s three, equally enticing villages – including the all-new Italian Village – when guests travel between November 1, 2009 and December 17, 2010.

No matter the time of year, guests can take advantage of the resortâ€s newly revamped Pirates Island Waterpark featuring seven new slides and the Caribbeanâ€s only surf simulator. The new Italian Village also delivers a sprawling retail mecca and five additional gourmet restaurants, for a resort total of 16 delicious eateries.

Through this exclusive offer, guests have an additional day to enjoy gourmet meals; all premium brand wine and spirits; luxurious accommodations; outrageous waterparks; a wide array of watersports; XBOX 360® Game Garages; Crayola Art Camps; and exclusive Kids Camps with a full schedule of age-appropriate activities.

Tiny tots will enjoy the Beaches Resorts Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street, where they can spend one more day with their favorite friends from the Sesame Street gang.

Brand new teen and tween programming will keep coming-of-age guests on their toes, whether dancing at aqua-themed nightclub, Liquid; learning how to become a DJ at the Scratch DJ Academy; or lounging with new friends at Trench Town. With additional amenities including Butler Service, Red Lane® Spas and WeddingMoons® and FamilyMoons® packages to make your wedding day just prefect, Beaches Resorts truly offers something for everyone.

*Blackout dates apply.

• 2 weeks later...