Alternate bouquet suggestions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 soma1133

• 29 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 07:42 AM

Hello all. So I am going to be bringing my own flowers for bouquets. We have a few members in our bridal party and don't really want to spend so much on real bouquets. I was thinking of just doing single flowers (I found this pic and thought it was really pretty). I also thought of each girl carrying a large shell with a plant in it. For the guys, not sure if a regular bout or leis would work. My FI likes leis, but we are marrying in Jamaica not Hawaii. Does that matter?
    Image Gallery

Set of three Succulents in natural seashells $24.99

Our bridal party is wearing yellows, oranges and reds so we can play a lot. Any advice is loved.

#2 Ash&Grant2009

• 30 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:17 PM

hi sarina! I have never seen the single flower bouquet before but those are very cute and I think those we be great in Jamaica! I personally think leis are a traditional Hawaiian thing and may seem a little off in Jamaica. I really like the single flower bouquet maybe with matching flowers for the regular bouts.

#3 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 02:21 PM

Hi! There are so many threads on this topic, I'm sure if you do a search you will find the answer to your question! Here are some to get you started....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users