New on the forum. Photographer based in Mexico

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 David Josue

David Josue
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:25 AM

Hi All,

It´s nice to see such a nice place to share tips and meet friends. Let me tell you a little bit about me. I have been taking photos since I was a kid. I love to make memories and to be part of the life of good people in theyr wedding day. I think that if there is something that makes my photos unique is that I was a cinematographer doing comercial advertising and publicity for almost 5 years.

I did my first wedd in 2001. I just fell in love with it. the emotions and the beauty that lives in every single wedding just keeps me motivated. I love fashion and I´m sure that the most fashionable day on pur life is our wedding.

I just feel that I already talk to much about myself, I´m really happy to be in this forum. If there´s anything I can do to help in tips. info or translations to anyone that is getting married in M©xico I would love to.

congrats to all the brides to be. keep in touch!

#2 starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:44 AM

Hello, David! Make sure to take a moment and read our vendor rules (if you have not already). Welcome to the forum :)

#3 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 12:33 PM

Hi David... to the forum and good luck!!!

#4 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:17 PM

Welcome to the forum!!

#5 MomentsThatMatter

• Vendor
          • 2,015 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:54 PM

Welcome to the forum. I had a look at some of your pics! They are very unique. Nice work!
            Lincoln & Lori @ Moments that Matter Photography
            Playa Del Carmen Wedding Photographers - Mexico - Cancun - & Mayan Riviera
            Web: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/
            Blog: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/blog/

#6 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:16 PM

hi david,

welcome...be sure to read the vendor rules... http://bestdestinati....com/forum/t921

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
            Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 Wedded Bliss Photography

Wedded Bliss Photography
            • 199 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 12:11 AM

Hi DJ. Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing some of your work.

#8 David Josue

David Josue
              • 6 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 07:51 AM

Thanks all, 

are there new Vendor Rules, I think those links don't work anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users