Sign in to follow this  
KarlaV

KarlaV's Wedding Photos

Karla, Sarah and I were thinking bout you and asking Juan how your wedding went. You look amazing in your pics, gosh u r beautiful:) Can't wait to see Juan's photos, I'm sure they are just perfect....CONGRATS!!!

Karla-

You look stunning.

Seriously, why DOES every bride on here look like a model? I am seriously going to have to have surgery or something before my wedding so I can post pics!

Karla, Yeah I have been waiting for some of your pictures!! You look gorgeous!!! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see Juan's pics! Congrats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura b View Post
Karla-
You look stunning.
Seriously, why DOES every bride on here look like a model? I am seriously going to have to have surgery or something before my wedding so I can post pics!
I know... it's pretty upsetting for those of us that don't look like models! Really ladies, think of us before you post your wedding pictures... post the bad ones only - you know, the ones where you're stuffing your face, or in mid-blink but still smiling largely at the camera so you look like a drugged up nut bar, or the one where you have something stuck in your teeth!