#42 montegobay09

montegobay09
    • 832 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:31 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by latricej919
      Those bouquets are gorgeous...
      Were they reasonable?
      Yup, I made my bouquet with 8 medium calla lillies and I had 4 left...one for each bridesmaid. All together it cost me like $60 I think.

#43 montegobay09

montegobay09
      • 832 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 09:41 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by edssbride09
        G, everything looks so wonderful! I can't believe I am now married, and you are 2 days away! It was so much fun losing the weight these past 6 months or so and you are incredible (as shown by the great planning thread!). Remember in the end you beat me by a pound!!! Now lets just maintain this!
        We're still maintaining!!

It's so funny looking at this thread now that it's all over! All that planning and the day went by so fast. I'm so glad i had a DW though so that I could relax and enjoy the beautiful day.

thanks to everyone for all the compliments and wishes!

#44 dnrosier

dnrosier
        • 57 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 04:10 PM

Thank you for sharing!

#45 northernflasher

northernflasher
          • 499 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 05:22 PM

Thanks for sharing, well done on your weight loss! Thanks for the great tips on the floramatique flowers, I've never heard of them before but will def be looking on the internet for them now. Thanks
            Michelle X

PLANNING THREAD:http://bestdestinati....-thread-58694/DREAMS TULUM REVIEW: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-59147/EXCURSIONS AND SIGHTSEEING REVIEW IN RIVIERA MAYA: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati...com/fo...ra-...

#46 whitni

whitni
            • 72 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 06:40 PM

I just love everything! Where did you get your tags that put on your flip flops, bags, etc?

#47 montegobay09

montegobay09
              • 832 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:23 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by whitni
                I just love everything! Where did you get your tags that put on your flip flops, bags, etc?
                Thanks! I think I wrote down where I got most of my materials right in the planning thread but here's the short version of it.

monogram for tags - listed in thread...I just printed them and cut them myself after Sarah designed the monogram

bags - oriental trading
                sunscreen - free from a fundraising thingy I did for breast cancer
                matches - grocery store
                candles - bargain store

If you want to know about anything else just let me know.

#48 whitni

whitni
                • 72 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:34 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by montegobay09
                  Thanks! I think I wrote down where I got most of my materials right in the planning thread but here's the short version of it.

monogram for tags - listed in thread...I just printed them and cut them myself after Sarah designed the monogram

bags - oriental trading
                  sunscreen - free from a fundraising thingy I did for breast cancer
                  matches - grocery store
                  candles - bargain store

If you want to know about anything else just let me know.
                  Sorry I guess I wrote that wrong, I just was curious about the tags themselves. I think I'll try to make some too, I think they turned out really cute. I just don't know if my printer will print on anything but regular paper, I've never tried cardstock or any other sort of paper.

I looked into the partyflops, wow I couldn't believe how much shipping is from to Mexico to the states! Yikes!

#49 montegobay09

montegobay09
                  • 832 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:13 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by whitni
                    Sorry I guess I wrote that wrong, I just was curious about the tags themselves. I think I'll try to make some too, I think they turned out really cute. I just don't know if my printer will print on anything but regular paper, I've never tried cardstock or any other sort of paper.

I looked into the partyflops, wow I couldn't believe how much shipping is from to Mexico to the states! Yikes!
                    Yeah I was their first Canadian customer so they gave me a special price. I lucked out!

I did my own invitations and on the bottom of each page I had two monograms printed. One was for the front of the invite and the other was for putting on tables, flip flops and Welcom Bags.

Thanks for the compliments!! I love when people love my stuff!!

If you need any help with anything else just ask!!

#50 Carolyn

Carolyn
                    • 1,235 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:39 AM

Everything looks great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users