Sign in to follow this  
melinda234

less expensive Photographer

Does anyone have any ideas on a less expensive photographer? I have even thought of paying for a friend's trip just instead of a Cabo photographer! I am getting married at the RIU palace, but would like some pictures around town and on the beach! Mango productions does the work at the RIU, but at 470$ hour Im not interested!

Thanks for the help!

Melinda

Hi Melinda

As far as I know, RIU does not allowed outside vendors, but Mango productions are good and I imagine that they must have some packages that would be cheaper than the hourly rate.

If you want to try some other photog, you may want to check Tomas Barron, he does an awesome job and, I think, he might be on your price range.

Tomas Barron - Pro Photo Video this is His web site.

Definitely check into whether you can have an outside vendor. There are lots of resorts that don't allow it, or there is a fee (some average around $500 for one) You could also consider bringing a photographer w/ you and have them stay w/ you, you may get more for your money.

From what I understand Riu does not allow outside photographers. I have had great response times so far from Jerome at Mango. My wedding is not until 2010, but they have been great with my questions and seem very fair in their pricing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamk32179 View Post
From what I understand Riu does not allow outside photographers.
Maybe that has changed in the last couple years but I didn't have any problems a couple years ago as an outside photographer.

mark