Sign in to follow this  
teacherbride

After Wedding Sale!

Hey ladies, so the wedding is all over and now I have some leftovers that I'd love to clear out of our small closet.

Please let me know if you're interested. All prices are before shipping. I believe I can accept paypal, someone will just have to help me through the process.

Anyway, here it is

<company name removed>. Bride bouquet, and 3 BM bouquets. The stems are wrapped in chocolate brown satin ribbon. Asking $250.

Click the image to open in full size.

Wedding sandals - Aldo size 7 $20

The Knot Guide to destination weddings. $10

Raffia fans (I have 11 of these) $5 A couple of these have ribbon that could easily be removed.

Sand ceremony sand (watermelon) and heart glass vase. The vase is a little on the small side. $2

Just Married flip flops. $5.00 for the both pairs together. (womens and mens size L)

continued...

OOT bags with photo insert pockets. I have 11 of these in white, lime green, orange and 1 black. $1 each.

Ribbon, 2 bright pink, 2 chocolate brown. $5 for all of it.

Starfish. I have 50 of these little guys, super cute! $5

Headpiece $50

Wedge Ivory Shoes (Davids Bridal) $40

Hair Flower $20

I think that's it. Please PM me if you're interested in any of these things. I'd love to find a good home for them :)

Hey there -- I tried to PM you but its full -- if they're still available, I'd love to buy as many of the OOT bags as possible. Please let me know!!!! TIA wink.gif

Hi! :)

I was really interested in the wedding sandals and the David's Bridal shoes (what size are those btw)? Do you still happen to have those? Thanks :)

P.S. I sent you a PM but it said you can't receive any more because your limit is full but would you please respond to me on here about the shoes if possible asap? :)

I just noticed that you can't receive any more PM's which means that you did not get the one I sent. I wanted the flip flops and the starfish if they are still available. That is if it not going to cost a million dollars to ship them to LA!

Thanks..

Tammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieSam View Post
Hey there -- I tried to PM you but its full -- if they're still available, I'd love to buy as many of the OOT bags as possible. Please let me know!!!! TIA wink.gif
I think they're gone but I'll let you know if anything changes. I will also check the place I bought them and see if they have more. I wouldn't mind picking some up for you if you really like them.