13 replies to this topic

#11 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:17 PM

I agree with Car and also I think it's really a conspiracy theory haha no but I think they are the same person. I mean really! They look more alike than joel and bengie madden who are identical!

#12 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:40 PM

I think they totally look alike

#13 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:10 PM

I think Zooey is so frustrated cause she's really been around ALOT longer than Katy and then people always mistake her for katy not the other way around

#14 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 12:31 AM

Ha! I just need to be sure. Sometimes I go back and read what I wrote and it comes off a little rough, so wanted to be sure I wasn't being bitchy.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by lil_miss_frogg
        Thanks for clearing that up Carly...LOL
        I know, right, Ab! I seriously can't tell them apart. They are super attractive girls with the same features!
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Abbie
        I agree with Car and also I think it's really a conspiracy theory haha no but I think they are the same person. I mean really! They look more alike than joel and bengie madden who are identical!
        I hear that too, I can't even tell you what I knew Zooey from originally, but I do know she's been around while. It's just that Katy Perry is hot "right now".
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jacilynda
        I think Zooey is so frustrated cause she's really been around ALOT longer than Katy and then people always mistake her for katy not the other way around
        Btw - I love Bones - that show that Zooey's sister plays in, it's a show that Matt and I like to watch together, and I just love Booth & Bones together. But not sure I want them together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users