8 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 October 2006 - 01:17 AM

i know you are leaving for cabo soon so i just wanted to say bon voyage. i know everything will be perfect and i am so looking forward to hearing all about your wedding and seeing the beautiful pics.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 08:29 AM

I ditto that Megan.. Are you sure you can't fit me in your suitcase?? lol

#3 Jennifer

Jennifer
    • 218 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 12:58 PM

Hope it is all wonderful. Have a great time!

#4 BURROWM

BURROWM
      • 20 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 01:19 PM

Thanks so much! I have been having trouble getting on the message board lately, but I can view the new posts so I was able to see this message. Thanks girls, and I will give a full report when I get back.
        Megan and Brad
        Los Cabos, October 7, 2006
        Dreams Resort

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 October 2006 - 05:06 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BURROWM
        Thanks so much! I have been having trouble getting on the message board lately, but I can view the new posts so I was able to see this message. Thanks girls, and I will give a full report when I get back.
        are you using firefox? heard complaints it doesnt work as well with ff.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 NATASHA

NATASHA
        • 646 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 05:07 PM

Yay Megan!
          Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#7 BURROWM

BURROWM
          • 20 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 06:17 PM

Yep, firefox was the problem. I am all fixed now!

Thanks again everyone!
            Megan and Brad
            Los Cabos, October 7, 2006
            Dreams Resort

#8 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 06:43 PM

Have a great wedding Megan!

#9 dimagama

dimagama