Anyone here in the UK thinking/going to marry at Sensatori Resort, Mexico?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 watsonnicole1

• 3 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 04:19 AM

Hello Ladies,

I have been reading up on the current Sensatori thread with interest and seen a few ladies post that were from the UK just wondering if you are still around and if you have booked or considering booking at the resort for our wedding?

We are just waiting on the prices to be released from Thomson to book for october 2010. Which is oging to be around month end so I am lead to believe.

I look forward to hearing from anyone.

#2 Aneliese26

• 23 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 09:13 AM

Hi Nicole, i have booked the Sensatori Resort for our wedding. We have booked through Thomsons for April 2010. We are still waiting for our confirmation for the wedding, they have been a bit slow. Let me know if you need to know anything.

Lisa x

#3 herbie76

• Site Supporter
      • 270 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:08 AM

Hi Nicole,

We have booked our wedding at The Sensatori Resort for August 2011, we are still waiting for our date we have asked for either 2nd or 3rd. I had originally chose Dreams Resorts Cancun, but on seeing the Sensatori I was sold. We booked through First Choice. We have been waiting about 8 weeks for our date to come back and confirmation.

Where abouts in Uk are you, i'm from Canvey Island Essex.

Good luck with your wedding

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users